• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Brown 'bitterly disappointed' with Blues' display in Trophy exit

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have stated on here on many an occasion how you don't even count the promotion because it was by the skin of our teeth, Should have walked the league, despite Brown not because of him etc etc,,,,,That's not made up that's fact.

Yet now your saying the ageing bad signings should be in the top 3. So if we have signed such a good squad on far less money than Blackburn, Wigan, Bradford, Charlton, Portsmouth etc , tell me Dave is that despite Brown instead of Brown ?

I have never ever stated on here how I don't recognise the promotion. Again just you making things up for your own agenda. Is hugely disappointed to travel to Morecambe and watch us fold. Wembley was an amazing day but it should never have got that far. Promotion happened, otherwise we would still be in L2.

So you admit that your hero Brown signed a load of aged players then. At least we are finally getting somewhere. Brown has signed the wrong players, small budget or not

I have never ever stated on here how I don't recognise the promotion. Again just you making things up for your own agenda. Is hugely disappointed to travel to Morecambe and watch us fold. Wembley was an amazing day but it should never have got that far. Promotion happened, otherwise we would still be in L2.

So you admit that your hero Brown signed a load of aged players then. At least we are finally getting somewhere. Brown has signed the wrong players, small budget or not

So its top 3 even with the wrong players now......Like I say try and be a bit more realistic.

Yes most fans hope to do better than what convention tells us but why is it the end of the world because we are 9th at this stage.

As I say you claim we should have walked the league even last season let alone in L2. But if we were struggling down the bottom of the Championship right now you would be even more miserable.

In that case it would appear that a great percentage of fans also have a personal vendetta against the manager, me included.

How great is "a great percentage"?

A few people I know can get frustrated with the odd result here and there, but they pretty much all look forward to each game and enjoy the day.

I actually think there is a myth about the number of people who supposedly don't like the way we play or are unhappy with where we are in the league and/or the manager.

Major spat alert. Still, there is often more passion in the challenge between Zoners than there is from our team on the pitch. Mind you, there is a similarity. The Zoners and the team never know when to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back