• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

amsemp

Director⭐
@SUFCRootsHall: PB: "Mitch Pinnock and Seedy Njie will both be involved on Saturday. They've impressed me in training and their attitude is excellent."

@SUFCRootsHall: PB: "I've only been in charge of one home game. I was disappointed with the first-half there but the second was much better."

@SUFCRootsHall: PB: "There'll be a couple of changes for the game tomorrow to give me a chance to assess some of the others in the squad."

@SUFCRootsHall: PB: "I'm not making changes for the sake of it. I go into every game to win it. The team that goes out will be more than capable."

Great news!

Good to hear he's making some changes and giving these guys a chance. Interesting that he says he goes into every game to win it.....didn't look like that on Sunday (time to move on though now).

I demand we sign Seedy Njie up on a ten year contract now.

What a great name. I hope we sign a Pimpmaster Flex is the close season.

Drastic™;1518279 said:
I know Njie is a striker but what position does Pinnock play?

On the left, so it would probably indicate that Brown's looking past Reeves.

Pinnock's a LM I think. He is fast and skillful and has got a hell of a shot on him!

Drastic™;1518279 said:
I know Njie is a striker but what position does Pinnock play?

"Left wing. Genuine wide player, excellent dead-ball delivery. Has a penchant for spectacular goals."

via @RobertCraven82

Hopefully they will get a decent amount of game time and not just left on the bench.

"Left wing. Genuine wide player, excellent dead-ball delivery. Has a penchant for spectacular goals."

via @RobertCraven82

Hopefully they will get a decent amount of game time and not just left on the bench.

Ah thanks Chapperz, we need more wingers so hopefully he'll do well.

Actually Pinnock was on the bench but unused at Rochdale so hopefully this means he will get on the pitch on saturday.

I've heard some really promising things about Pinnock. Could be a very exciting young player for us, let's hope Brown sees the same and gives him a real chance to succeed.

Fantastic, give these young lads a chance rather than someone else's.

It's working wonders for Crewe.

Fantastic, give these young lads a chance rather than someone else's.

It's working wonders for Crewe.

In fairness, Crewe have previous on that front.

David Platt
Neil Lennon
Dean Ashton
Robbie Savage
Rob Jones
Nick Powell
Danny Murphy.

We.....haven't.

Well if the lads start or not lets get really behind them ... Its great that PB is giving them a chance lets hope they take it and we get a win tomorrow COYB !!

Back