• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Should Phil Brown be sacked?

• Yes - sack him

Votes: 165 55.6%
  • No - he deserves more time

Votes: 132 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bore off with these ....I'm sure if you look back
you will find a thread like this when we were in league two...and then again last year. Just have a look at that for answers.

2 games into the season against a side that has a match winning loan signing and last years player of the year in.....let's wait until we have played a few games and Phil has pulled together the side he wants and then judge....

2 games into the season against a side that has a match winning loan signing and last years player of the year in.....let's wait until we have played a few games and Phil has pulled together the side he wants and then judge....
Nice to hear from you again Phil

Sean O'Driscoll
Would rather keep Brown than have O'Driscoll in charge! He somehow managed to not get Walsall promoted last season even though they were about 12 points clear in the automatic spots when he took charge! Don't think he won a game in three months

I'm not sayin I love Phil Brown. In fact as a person in not really a massive fan. But I 100% believe we will not get anyone in who has a better chance of getting us promoted at this point in time. Please stop this nonsense!

I'm not sayin I love Phil Brown. In fact as a person in not really a massive fan. But I 100% believe we will not get anyone in who has a better chance of getting us promoted at this point in time. Please stop this nonsense!
If you actually think that you are deluded.

Bore off with these ....I'm sure if you look back
you will find a thread like this when we were in league two...and then again last year. Just have a look at that for answers.
So......you're happy with the current managerial set up then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back