• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Justin

I feel like these deserve their own thread. So far we've had:

Anthony Straker - likened to Gareth Bale
Barry Corr - a League Two Andy Carroll
Daniel Bentley - without putting too much pressure on, will play for England

Any more for any more?

"I look at Southend pier. It's a mile and a half long, right on the Thames estuary. And I think: 'Why do people do that?' It's just to show what you can achieve

"In Madrid we did a tour of the Bernabéu, and you go through all that history," he says. "And the players are saying to me: 'That's Iván Campo,' who I worked with for three years at Bolton. 'There's Fernando Hierro,' who I worked with for a year at Bolton. These are legends from the world of football and I'm there and I've worked with them.

"It was nice to have them understand that I've been at that level. It takes a lot of sacrifice to get there and these guys have the ability, not to play at Real Madrid, but they have the ability to play higher.

I feel like these deserve their own thread. So far we've had:

Anthony Straker - likened to Gareth Bale
Barry Corr - a League Two Andy Carroll
Daniel Bentley - without putting too much pressure on, will play for England

Any more for any more?

Cracking thread!

Back