• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

LennySUFC

Director⭐
Anyone else hear that? Disgraceful!

“Disgusted. Disgusted”
“Don’t hit the deck we won’t score pens” was my favourite.
Ranger dropped for form
Bemoaned McGlaughlin’s miss and Cox and Turner

He’s publicly outed the players after a decent point and what sounded a good performance.. “they’ll be half celebrating a point but I won’t I’m disgusted”.. he’s losing that dressing room that’s for sure

He sounded like a man to whom the result of the match was important and was extremely disappointed when we were unable to turn our superiority into goals. It would have been better if he had locked himself in the cupboard for five minutes and indulged in some primal screaming rather than slagging off the players - who clearly gave it everything tonight and were a)unlucky b) not quite good enough.

Anyone else hear that? Disgraceful!

“Don’t hit the deck we won’t score pens” was my favourite.
Ranger dropped for form
Bemoaned McGlaughlin’s miss and Cox and Turner

He’s publicly outed the players after a decent point and what sounded a good performance...

He said our performance was rubbish!!!

Your point is, Gentlemen?

The words of a child... I'm embarrassed hearing that. I think he has to go. How can the players respect such an immature mouthy idiot? Time to go. We have good enough players who need to be professionally managed.

Yet again he is throwing his players under the bus avoiding any of the blame himself. Tonight he has even gone as far as questioning the players mentality.. well I’m sorry to break this to you Phil, it’s YOUR job as manager to motivate and ger the best out the players at your disposal, something you are not doing on a regular basis. I’d hate to be a player under this guy, he shows zero man mangement skills and will quite happily blame everyone else but himself. Time to go Phil.

Brown is a narcissist - it's all about him. Apart from the fact they are his players, his team selection, his tactics. Continuous bullying and abuse of his staff is surely a sackable offence. It would be in any other workplace.

Continuous bullying and abuse of his staff is surely a sackable offence. It would be in any other workplace.

Amazing that Alex Ferguson survived so long then.

Not happy with Brown's comments here at all, but is it a bit too soon to say 'he's losing the dressing room that's for sure' after the team put in a pretty good performance and were unlucky not to win? They didn't seem to play like a team that wanted their manager sacked.

I guess we'll see what effect this has on Saturday...

Brown alienating the players and shifting all blame from himself? Well I never

Outrageous comments about the penalty situation. That’s really gonna make someone want to step up and take the next one isn’t it? Dick head

Anton has just been on and sounds a bit surprised at PB's comments.

Could be an interesting few days ahead...

That interview has me questioning Brown's mentality and commitment more than the players'. He's slagging off the players he signed and coaches .... in public after an improved performance. Almost as though he's trying to force Ron's hand to sack him.

That interview has me questioning Brown's mentality and commitment more than the players'. He's slagging off the players he signed and coaches .... in public after an improved performance. Almost as though he's trying to force Ron's hand to sack him.

There's a job opening in Zimbabwe. Perhaps he's after that.

Back