• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

In or out

• Total voters

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
I never thought he was one of "Us"..He just fitted a bill of RM's picture. As usual RM promised him the earth with dreams of the new stadium etc...In fairness RM has backed him to the hilt these past few seasons with money for old timers. I have always felt he was Rm's Doppelganger..RM loves to see himself in the mirror.

We are facing the drop once more and whatever bollocks PB spins, talks about repeatedly or blames, the buck stops with him.

Time for a change and a manager who bleeds SUFC like we the fans do.

Thanks for the play-off win and the two solid seasons in League 1 Phil. No shame in needing to freshen it up.

Agreed, now is the right time. Ranger sacked and Len gone, some money available maybe? A new guy who has watched the games for a month or so? However with Ron it is all guessing.

Enough is enough, he should have gone after the Wimbledon game, now he must go. We simply aren’t going anywhere under this man and it’s time to bring in some fresh faces with new ideas. Thanks Phil but it’s time to go our separate ways.

If Ron sticks with Brown then he is committing footballing suicide. Ron won't want relegation so he must act now

Usually, I'd say to give him the transfer window. But we can't risk that, I don't have faith in him to turn it around and get the needed players in. Go now.

I agree, but who are the candidates in that case?

Powell, Tilson, Maher, Barrett, Austin?

He's taken the club forward in his time here (I don't buy the 'stole promotion off Sturrock' argument, he was here 2 full seasons before we went up) but if he doesn't go all his work is going to be undone, he's run out of ideas and we must be one of the favourites to go down on this form.

Another completely predictable afternoon. We are tumbling towards the abyss after another gutless second half display. I've backed Ron for a long time but if he doesn't act after this defeat then he is as culpable as Brown

He absolutely has to go. Dave who runs the under 8’s would bring more life into that side than Phil. It’s gone stale he has no answers, times up.

Anyone who says otherwise is deluded. The only place he is taking us is back to League 2. Time to act now or we’re going down.

Pennyfather.... " The recruitment was done.............Has there been any forward planning..........have they identified any targets.........they knew Ryan was leaving "

Back