• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Brunt !

mrsblue

Banned
Disgraceful actions from an Albion fan,once captured the culprit should face 5 year's in prison and banned from every sporting arena forever!

Not sure 5 years imprisonment is an appropriate sentence for the crime, but certainly should be banned permanently.

Surely with the amount of cameras around nowadays they should be bale to pick the guy out. What a ****ing scumbag btw.

Disgraceful behaviour from any fans, never mind your own! Also saw a video of millwall fans attacking police yesterday. A lot of trouble is happening in football lately.

one thing i wonder is why is it so much worse that it hit a player than all the coins that fans throw at each other?
i totally agree that what happened was a disgrace, but there wasn't the same condemnation for, for example, Col U fans throwing coins at ours (or probably ours throwing them back)

it is really worrying that there seems to be an increase in trouble around football recently

You couldn't make it up! Chelsea fans just throwing coins at city players while they were celebrating..

I'm sure there are some Millwall fans that aren't ******s. But I'm basing this on the majority.

Really? In these plastic Premiership football days, most Chelsea "fans" are kids under the age of 10 or people living in the far east. Every club has it's majority of idiots, even ours.

I've seen on the BBC that Baggies fans are throwing money into a bucket this time and given it to Brunt so that he can donate it to a charity of his choice.

Nice touch from the real fans!

I have been surprised by how much was made of one of our 'fans' jumping on the pitch at col u but the fact that Millwall attacked three policeman has gone nearly un-noticed. How they get away with it week in week out is beyond me.

They do it week in, week out, that's why. No point reporting something we all know is going to happen anyway.

Back