• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OlvisIII

Coach
Away from all the gossip surrounding various strikers, it was mentioned on TV news that Paul Brush was at the Charlton v Southampton reserves team match on Monday. He must have been looking at someone. The following played:

Charlton: Andersen (Randolph 46), Wilson, Brandao, Youga, Sankofa, Spector, Weston (Ashton 46), Phillips, Bothroyd, Johansson, Thomas.

Subs (not used): Cottrell, Clifford, Sodje.

Southampton: Bialkowski, Folly (McGoldrick 71), Anaclet, Gillet, Mills (Dutton-Black 62), Richards, Griffit, Best, Fuller, Sparv, Surman (Lallana 59).

Subs (not used): McNeal, White.

Any realistic targets there? I reckon we are planning on signing all the Sodjes!

Well, it clearly wouldn't be wise to sign Southampton's number 2.
wink.gif

Charlton's reserve keeper

Andersen wants Charlton Athletic exit
11:15 January, 18, 2006
Stephan Andersen wants to leave Charlton Athletic Football Club.

Mail The FansFC Editor
Send This Article To A Friend
Post Your View on The Msg Board

The Danish international has lost his place between the posts at The Valley to Thomas Myhre, and he is willing to drop down a division to stay in England and gain regular first team football.

"The way things are looking now it is not good for me," said Andersen. "We lost four matches in a row and I was one of the players sacrificed.

"I want to stay in England maybe at a Championship club. I don't mind as long as I go somewhere where I can get some matches."

Bad news for Darryl??/

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (OlvisIII @ Jan. 27 2006,12:38)]Away from all the gossip surrounding various strikers, it was mentioned on TV news that Paul Brush was at the Charlton v Southampton reserves team match on Monday.  He must have been looking at someone.  The following played:

Charlton: Andersen (Randolph 46), Wilson, Brandao, Youga, Sankofa, Spector, Weston (Ashton 46), Phillips, Bothroyd, Johansson, Thomas.

Southampton: Bialkowski, Folly (McGoldrick 71), Anaclet, Gillet, Mills (Dutton-Black 62), Richards, Griffit, Best, Fuller, Sparv, Surman (Lallana 59).

Any realistic targets there?  I reckon we are planning on signing all the Sodjes!
Isnt the Surman on the Southampton side the Andrew Surman who played on loan for Bournemouth recently and did very well?

My money would be on him if so....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 27 2006,12:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (OlvisIII @ Jan. 27 2006,12:38)]Charlton: Andersen (Randolph 46), Wilson, Brandao, Youga, Sankofa
Isn't he something to do with Black Lace...?

tounge.gif
Got an idea he signed for Liverpool as many scousers want to see Agger - do.
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Jan. 27 2006,12:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (OlvisIII @ Jan. 27 2006,12:38)]Away from all the gossip surrounding various strikers, it was mentioned on TV news that Paul Brush was at the Charlton v Southampton reserves team match on Monday.  He must have been looking at someone.  The following played:

Any realistic targets there?  I reckon we are planning on signing all the Sodjes!
Isnt the Surman on the Southampton side the Andrew Surman who played on loan for Bournemouth recently and did very well?

nah, I doubt it

From the official saints site

In front of watching boss George Burley, Andrew Surman shone in his first game back from loan at Bournemouth to put himself in with an outside chance of figuring at home to Crystal Palace on Wednesday night, tickets now on general sale.

Brush is mates with Alan Curbishley, and you'll be surprised how many Prem reserve games both Tilly AND Brush go to during the week, so this isn't a one -off

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Jan. 27 2006,12:59)]Brush is mates with Alan Curbishley, and you'll be surprised how many Prem reserve games both Tilly AND Brush go to during the week, so this isn't a one -off
Between 5 and 10?

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (OlvisIII @ Jan. 27 2006,12:38)]Charlton: Andersen (Randolph 46), Wilson, Brandao, Youga, Sankofa, Spector, Weston (Ashton 46), Phillips, Bothroyd, Johansson, Thomas.

I would say its the Right Back and one of the subs,

Tilly want a symmetrical Back Four of
Wilson Sodje Sodje Wilson

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Jan. 27 2006,12:50)]
[b said:

Yes it is. Burley cancelled his loan with Bournemouth as he wanted him back at the Saints. It appears he wants to have a closer look at all of his players. So i doubt we will see him at Roots Hall

Back