• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BT 20/20 Tuesday - Fixture 7

Bob Cratchitt

Devil's Advocate
With my last game to play against the 2nd placed team. It is time to add more experience in the team.

Still got a few newbies in the team as few of the first teamers need a little more rest for the next round.

its regulation David Vs Goliath today... except David doesnt have a chance.. (and just to confuse you some more... in this scenrio, i am NOT David!)

End of Over 6: 38-7, runrate=6.33
Tebogo 3-0-15-2
Gordon* 5 (9 balls)
Dempster 6 (5 balls)

Last Wicket: Forde b. James 4 (FOW: 27/7)

ahhh easy... like to polish that off in less than 3 overs to up the NRR

End of Over 9: 44-10, runrate=4.89
Bhutia 1-0-1-1
Alexis* 4 (9 balls)

Similar for me. My new unpronouncable reserve bowler even got a couple of wickets.

End of Over 11: 61-10, runrate=5.55
Lizwelicha 1-0-7-2
Hill* 11 (12 balls)

bugger, nearly did it in three overs!

End of Over 3: 43-0, runrate=14.33, reqrunrate=0.12 (44-10)
Alexis 2-0-20-0
Gadd* 12 (12 balls)
Tekere 21 (6 balls)

If only this was for one of my batsmen it would have been quality, but still it made me laugh.

12.4 W Borrell to Butcher
Looks like Butcher ate all of the pies. He just couldn't get any speed up there and is run out.

3.2 overs in the end, altho theyve put it down as 4... do they evn it out??

And that's the end of the match. N-Trance shire won by 10 wickets.
kevskickers 44-10
N-Trance shire 47-0

i make that +12 to the NNR

They round it up to the nearest over so you'll get about +10.

We won, now to wait for all the games to finish and see if we're playing tomorrow. Could do with a rest day.

i've been set 174 to win against a mid-table div v team. if we bat alright it should be doable- on a flat pitch, and i bat down to 9 today.

End of Over 20: 206-0, runrate=10.30
Blackstock 4-0-45-0
Stanton* 89 (52 balls)
Phillips 115 (69 balls)

Against the other promoted team in my group. The bowling attack isn't great as all 5 first team bowlers have been rested! Like B said, a rest day tomorrow would be great as that would mean just matches on Thurs and Fri and progressing to Week 3 is the aim!

Kev

And that's the end of the match. Gambero C.C. won by 10 wickets.
lions of london 68-10
Gambero C.C. 69-0

End of Over 6: 69-0, runrate=11.50
Cahill 2-0-42-0
Harrad* 52 (23 balls)
Thabo 17 (10 balls)

And that was that. Lets hope we do have a day off tomorrow, I need to do some work in the mornings. :D

Surprisingly easy win against the one team who I thought would make a game of it.

During the 7 games I've faced a total of 21.3 overs....

having a good crack at this..

End of Over 11: 99-1, runrate=9.00, reqrunrate=8.33 (173-2)
Gerrie 2-0-22-0
Thornley* 38 (27 balls)
Rautenbach 58 (35 balls)
Last Wicket: Scholes c. Gerrie b. Okeeffe 1 (FOW: 7/1)

need 9 from the last over, plenty of wickets in hand.

update... need 4 from 3..

update... 1 from 1..

update... bloody tied it. Charlton you muppet, hit the damn thing...

Last edited:
Nick's a lucky fecker, he drew yesterday so was heading out but the team in second lost to a crap team today so he sneaked through. Got a bye as well.

Back