• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BT Cup

MrB

Life President
Well my plan to get Sajjad in the wisckets cetainly worked!

0.6 4 Sajjad to Laurent
Bada-boom bada-bing. One bounce and into the crowd.
0.5 W Sajjad to Dixon
Dixon winds up for a big swing... he's missed it! Clean bowled! Sajjad has got him!
0.4 1 Sajjad to Freeman
Gently flicked around to the on side, mid wicket fielding.
0.3 W Sajjad to Payne
In the air………… and out! An excellent catch over his shoulder by the man at deep square leg.
0.2 . Sajjad to Payne
Nicely floated on off stump, forward, quietly defending square on the off side.
0.1 W Sajjad to Winter
Dead man walking! Plumb in front of middle stump. No argument there.

He's now got 8-27
wow.gif
My oppo are 24-6.

A run out has stopped him getting all ten but it's good enough!End of Over 11: 43-9, runrate=3.91
Sajjad 6-1-27-8
Laurent* 18 (25 balls)
Garner 4 (2 balls)
Last Wicket: Rendall b. Sajjad 1 (FOW: 39/9)

Bowled oppo out for 44 in 20 overs, won by 10 wickets knocking off the runs in 6 overs.

Im not doing great due to playing 7 players who haven't played for a while and they are 163-3 off 40. Im actually a little bit worried here!!

wow.gif

Made 50 runs in 6 overs with Saj getting a 6 to win it to cap a fine individual performance: 8-31 and 29 from 20 balls. Did notice I failed to play a WK though!

Ratings somewhat lower though with fitness reset and 5 reserves playing:

Mexborough CC ShrimperZone CC
Top Order: feeble competent
Middle Order: woeful mediocre
Lower Order: abysmal abysmal
Seam Bowling: worthless mediocre
Spin Bowling: worthless competent
Fielding: woeful feeble

Am flying at 7 and a half an over but need 80 with just 6 wickets left!

I have a very bad feeling!

sad.gif

Bowled them for 171 in 40 overs, and made the runs losing just 2 wickets in 30 overs..

Not what i wanted for this cup match, wanted a quicker conclusion, but played two of my youths in for my best players, and this is what happens!

Comfortable 10 wicket win, bowled them out for about 40 with all 5 bowlers taking wickets, and knocked the runs off in about 6 overs.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Museshrimper @ Sep. 10 2006,16:24)]You were bowled out by a worthless rated seam attack
laugh.gif
Shouldn't this thread be pinned?

Back