• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

londonblue

Topgun Pilot
I've been looking at getting rid of Sky in favour of BT. For the full package it looks like I'd save a large amount of money, but there seems to be an issue that shouldn't really be there. It seems that you can't have a 2nd box (their equivalent of multi-room) whilst paying for Sky Sports and Sky Movies as extras. Am I reading that correctly?

On a more general note, does anyone have the full BT package, and if so, what do you think of it?

Why are you looking at getting rid of Sky? Is it because of the rising costs of it etc? I recently looked at changing and even left Sky. If you can live without Sky for a couple of weeks they will come begging for you to come back and gave me 50% off of everything for a year, that's a whole package of Sky, broadband and phone.

I looked at all the other options and the one that only jumped out at me was Virgin Media. But like Sky after the initial new customer deal it just becomes as expensive. I've found with sky when your deals run out threaten to leave or actually leave and then they will beg for you to come back with a great deal.

Back