• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BT - Week 11 pops

BILLERICAY BLUE

Rose Tinted Brigade Member⭐⭐
Just the 1 today

Delroy Middleton - 22 yo, BT Rating=53,793
RH Batsman, RM Bowler, proficient batting form, proficient bowling form, invigorated
A destructive player with feeble leadership skills and mediocre experience.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: remarkable Concentration: strong
Bowling: wonderful Consistency: quality
Fielding: mediocre

Ray Harmison - 17 yo, BT Rating=8,272
RH Batsman, LM Bowler, respectable batting form, superb bowling form, invigorated
A destructive player with superb leadership skills and worthless experience.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: feeble Concentration: respectable
Bowling: competent Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: abysmal

Ashley Cairns - 18 yo, BT Rating=13,896
LH Batsman, LH Spin Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, invigorated
A steady player with mediocre leadership skills and abysmal experience.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: strong Consistency: proficient
Fielding: worthless

Joseph Barnett - 18 yo, BT Rating=17,303
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler, feeble batting form, superb bowling form, low
An attacking player with competent leadership skills and woeful experience.
Stamina: feeble Wicket Keeping: superb
Batting: strong Concentration: respectable
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: woeful
Fielding: feeble

Barnett looking good, should be superb/proficient with quality WK at the end of the season.

Kevin Savage - 23 yo, BT Rating=95,802
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, low
A cautious player with mediocre leadership skills and mediocre experience.
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: worthless Concentration: respectable
Bowling: miraculous Consistency: wonderful
Fielding: woeful

I'm looking forward to the end of this season to be honest and getting my players PFL back up.

Slow week, just a concentration pop for Lamo and a pointless consistency pop for Richie. Richie should hopefully move to wonderful/quality next week.

Just a few XP pop's for my guys and nowt else. Will be a slow couple of weeks until the pop's coming flying in at the end of the season.

Todd - just looked at your squad, how the f**k have u managed to get everyone's fitness so low u donut. You probably have a better team than me, yet your struggling big time!

Kev

Ladies and gentlemen - Pray silence for my first ever SUPERB rating :D

Bernard Hastings - 18 yo, BT Rating=20,372
LH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler, competent batting form, superb bowling form, lively
A defensive player with woeful leadership skills and woeful experience.
Batting: proficient Concentration: feeble
Bowling: superb Consistency: respectable
Fielding: proficient

Will continue to use in the occassional OD game while I still have a chance of avoiding autorelegation and in SZ league friendlies on the right pitch. Intro to FC at some stage next season - probably needs 2 stamina pops

Frank Mckie - 18 yo, BT Rating=10,287
RH Batsman, RF Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, invigorated
A defensive player with feeble leadership skills and abysmal experience.
Batting: strong Concentration: respectable
Bowling: worthless Consistency: woeful
Fielding: worthless

A nice double pop for someone averaging 48 in a tough OD league and 62 in all one day games which is about his career average. Hopefully this will improve over time. Currently on 2x bat but tempted to switch 1 to stamina

* ORM * said:
He's going to be good !

He's going to be good !

Not bad for an 81K investment :D

I played him a couple of times by mistake last season. Once Mr B pointed out the PFL hits he was getting he was rested for most of the rest of it. He has played a couple of ODs and a few SZ league friendlies this season. Still plan to keep him well clear of FC until at least the season after next unless I get any must win games next season.

Bowling figures are more than encouraging not being hit for more than 33 in 10 overs. Not had that much batting but I'm not sure where to put him tbh. Lower down the order he always seems to have struggled. Once SZ Cup is out of the way I'll experiment pushing him up the order and try defensive batting.

* ORM * said:
Not bad for an 81K investment :D

I played him a couple of times by mistake last season. Once Mr B pointed out the PFL hits he was getting he was rested for most of the rest of it. He has played a couple of ODs and a few SZ league friendlies this season. Still plan to keep him well clear of FC until at least the season after next unless I get any must win games next season.

Bowling figures are more than encouraging not being hit for more than 33 in 10 overs. Not had that much batting but I'm not sure where to put him tbh. Lower down the order he always seems to have struggled. Once SZ Cup is out of the way I'll experiment pushing him up the order and try defensive batting.
Worth a lot more than 81k now !;)
What's he on ? 1 x batting, bowling and fielding ? If so, he's the same as Middleton for me (same stamina as well). He's only played 1 FC game, but has played in 8 of the 9 OD's, and hovers anywhere between Invigorated and Sublime PFL

Back