• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BT Week two

Napster

No ⭐
Easy FC game again, followed up by a tough OD today. They have one 100k+ batsman, nothing else in terms of batting, but 2 100k+ bowlers who opened and one 80k bowler. They have several players who are really bad. One has a zero rating which I've never seen before.

Im hanging on in there. Baisya's doing well.

Welcome to The F.N.G. Memorial Stadium for the match between Fins Fan XI and Napsters Nobodies.

We can tell you that Fins Fan XI won the toss and elected to field. The pitch is looking a bit on the dry side. A fair bit of help for the spinners I think on this partially cloudy and humid day.

End of Over 45: 136-5, runrate=3.02
Littlefair 9-1-58-0
Baisya* 51 (112 balls)
Laurent 10 (12 balls)
Last Wicket: Ume c. Kaku b. Kasi 40 (FOW: 118/5)

Nice recovery

End of Over 50: 174-5, runrate=3.48
Littlefair 10-1-67-0
Laurent* 28 (24 balls)
Baisya 71 (130 balls)
Last Wicket: Ume c. Kaku b. Kasi 40 (FOW: 118/5)

Their only batsman is still in..

End of Over 19: 64-3, runrate=3.37, reqrunrate=3.58 (174-5)
McDermott 5-0-15-1
Gregoire* 41 (47 balls)
Elton 3 (15 balls)
Last Wicket: Gericke b. McDermott 1 (FOW: 37/3)

Lost. Gregoire stayed in...

Fins Fan XI Napsters Nobodies
Top Order: wonderful quality
Middle Order: woeful respectable
Lower Order: abysmal abysmal
Seam Bowling: exquisite quality
Spin Bowling: useless strong
Fielding: feeble woeful
MOTM: Gregoire

After going through the process of getting a new team set up I've not been able to spend much/any time on it. So much so I've not even been around to do the weekly youth stuff due to work commitment.

Another bot to add to the list to get battered each week!

Drat

Back