• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BT20 - Season 23

BrettieAngell

THE ROCK GOD
Good start for me! I won by 8 wickets with 1.3 overs to spare after being set 140. :happy::happy:

Pickels Champions Deep Backward Square Leg
Top Order: exquisite remarkable
Middle Order: mediocre quality
Lower Order: woeful abysmal
Seam Bowling: sensational superb
Spin Bowling: sensational superb
Fielding: respectable competent
MOTM: Liddell

I am gonna get spanked tomorrow playing a team ranked 105 in England!

A good result looking at the ratings!

Opened against Brianstoke Batters, arguably the best team in the game. Gawd knows what they're doing in II! A relatively respectable defeat so not too bad, can only get easier from here and I reckon we can stay up.

And that's the end of the match. Quatt boys won by 6 wickets.
Deep Backward Square Leg 187-1
Quatt boys 191-4

End of Over 20: 191-4, runrate=9.55
Durno 3-0-37-0
Lizwelicha* 30 (17 balls)
51 (28 balls)

Well I did better than expected!

Beaten by one run despite far superior ratings. We just suck at BT20.

3 wins for my boys. Under no illusions. It will be tough enough just to stay in this division but that's a great help. 3 losses for Franchise but with 2 relegation slots and 2 bots I am just picking up handy income. Targeting 8th

Played a team with a slightly better RS than yesterday's oppo and battered them by 9 wickets in 10.5 overs. Strange game sometimes!

A big win today against a team that strongly outwages mine. New signing Aelian justifies his excessive wage with 110 of 59 whilst on lively fitness. 2 out of 4, got a good chance of staying up now.

Lost yesterday to a much betterb team, important game against a team next to me in the table they have a few guys (including an international) on big wages but not much else so we will see.

Another win in a very tight game. Playing top of the table tomorrow so not too confident. However if we can keep the winning run up we'll be in for a gates bonanza next week.

I won by 1 run despite cocking up my bowling line-up!

Rajshahi Tigers Deep Backward Square Leg
Top Order: miraculous remarkable
Middle Order: quality quality
Lower Order: woeful woeful
Seam Bowling: sensational superb
Spin Bowling: superb quality
Fielding: competent competent
MOTM: Masroor

Great start to my chase today!

0.2 W Duberry to Guneratne
* * B. E. A. Utiful bowling. Just full of a good length swinging away. Guneratne was completely squared up by that one as it left him enough to miss the feeble defensive prod and clatter off stump.
0.1 W Duberry to Sinethemba
* * Thick inside edge and the ball takes the off bail. An unlucky way to go.
The players are off the field for the break between innings.

End of Over 20: 178-3, runrate=8.90
Gulzar 4-0-31-1
Duberry* 43 (35 balls)
Nagni 3 (3 balls)
Last Wicket: Atiq-ul-hameed b. Gulzar 96 (FOW: 170/3)

Won last night to move up to 3rd on 5/1. We play the leaders in our next game...

Franchise are top of their division with an unblemished record.

Lost by 4 runs in the end but they were top so can't complain. The promising thing is even with the early wickets lost we still posted a total with our No. 8 biffing 43 off 17 as we nearly turned it round. New signing Aelian finishes the week unbeaten Wth 195 from 110 balls. I think he could turn out to be one of our best signings at £1.15m at his age! Low primary but the elite+++ must make a big difference.

Back