• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BT20 - Season 26

MrB

Life President
Nice win for the franchise overnight against a higher waged team. We won't promote but the wins will be helpful to keep confidence & gates up.

Seniors have a shot at promotion to the top division but we slip up far too frequently so I'm expecting about 3rd. Should win today though.

3 wins out of 3 and 30 wickets taken, that's pretty rare!

Main team have lost all 3, whilst the Franchise have had a Tie and 2 losses.

Not too fussed if we go down, as we'll just promote back up next season :smile:

Narrowly beat first yesterday and third place lost. Easy game today and then if we win tomorrow we should be well set for promotion to the top level

Lost yesterday, playing a recently turned BOT today with a guy on £480K a week apart from that I should be alright.

Splashed out over £6m on two players today... ok so it was over both my teams, but as B will asure you, that is major for me!

Transfer market is expensive this season for some reason! Has taken me a fair few weeks to find players i was happy to pay for (and remember to be around for the close of the bidding!)

Splashed out over £6m on two players today... ok so it was over both my teams, but as B will asure you, that is major for me!

Transfer market is expensive this season for some reason! Has taken me a fair few weeks to find players i was happy to pay for (and remember to be around for the close of the bidding!)
Franchises have lots of cash which is forcing prices up as they want senior players as well now.

8 from 8 for me, should be top flight next season.

Back