• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BTCC excelR8 tradeprice cars

Ricky Otto

President⭐
No really a big motor racing fan but the BTCC starts today and the tradeprice cars team got a 2nd place in the 1st race. Fingers crossed they can get a win today, I know Dan thinks they'll do well this season ??

No really a big motor racing fan but the BTCC starts today and the tradeprice cars team got a 2nd place in the 1st race. Fingers crossed they can get a win today, I know Dan thinks they'll do well this season ??

Also have Rick Parfitt Jnr racing for them.

Also Ingram who finished in 2nd in the first race finished ahead of 3rd place Jake Hill who was previously with Trade Price Cars and got them their first win.

This is a bit off thread BUT many years ago went and watched 2CV racing. Obviously not high speed but it was great to watch, exciting, dangerous, crashed, rolls, over taking, undertaking, any thing went, just not at much more than 50 mph, and it was on a grass track.
Moto GP is still nuts.

This is a bit off thread BUT many years ago went and watched 2CV racing. Obviously not high speed but it was great to watch, exciting, dangerous, crashed, rolls, over taking, undertaking, any thing went, just not at much more than 50 mph, and it was on a grass track.
Moto GP is still nuts.
BTCC is a fantastic sport to watch. lots of action and crashes, and when I used to go you could walk on the track and meet the drivers and cars and things.

BTCC is a fantastic sport to watch. lots of action and crashes, and when I used to go you could walk on the track and meet the drivers and cars and things.

Outside of F1 and MotoGP most motor racing is very good for that. A friend of mine goes to the WSB at some of the European races. What you would pay for a weekend F1 grandstand ticket he gets pit lane access, he stays in the Kawasaki garage and gets to eat with the team the lot. It’s worth going to these events that aren’t as mainstream because you get a great experience.

I hear good things about the BTCC but to be honest, I haven't even given it a second look. Last time I knew anything about it was around 1996-1999 when the TOCA Touring Cars games first game out on the PlayStation.

Back