• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Firstly we cannot thank Mark Goodson enough (FBM to most of you) and FWG for being our main site sponsor, well forever, he is a star and the main reason we have survived as a SUFC fans free site for so many years.

Of course times change over the years for people and business, Mark chose to merge his company with a hugely respectable local law firm which made sense to him. http://btmk.co.uk/

The company he is now part of is BTMK of Southend and Mr Bacon the MD and a true SUFC fan has agreed to continue the sponsorship of these forums.

We thank Mark for all he has contributed to this site and we thank Alan for continuing to help us keep running and bring you:

Facts, Drama, Leagues and all the other non sencical stuff that is posted daily ..where would be without that! :blush:

John @ Ken UTB

Brilliant news chaps & the Zone goes on. Huge thanks to both of you together with Mark and BTMK.

I would like to back John's comments as I am sure without fbm 's financial help we would have had to charge members a fee.

I have known Alan, BTMK boss for more years than we both like to admit.

He is a Southend fan through and through and boss of a successful legal company. Please contact BTMK for good legal advice ------ my ex-wife did for our divorce. lol

Please support all our very generous sponsors, without them there wouldn't be a Zone.

Brilliant !

This forum is immense , healthy debate with lots of like minded people, beats the work place I work filled with plastic premier league " fans" !

Back