• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question "Bubble" query

RobM

55 years as a supporter!⭐
As I understand it, being as I live alone, I can now visit a friend/family in their home. Does this mean I can now take them out (e.g. shopping) in my car?

As I understand it, being as I live alone, I can now visit a friend/family in their home. Does this mean I can now take them out (e.g. shopping) in my car?
Yes. Whoever you select to be in your “bubble” you can drop all the social distancing rules with and as long as nobody outside the “bubble” is in the car with you it’s fine.

I've given up trying to understand what I'm supposed to do and not do. Its seems most people have anyway.

Reactions: GBJ
I've given up trying to understand what I'm supposed to do and not do. Its seems most people have anyway.
Really? I accept there has been laws, guidance and advice given out but it isn't that confusing is it?
The simple questions put to the action sequence with a "should I do" this etc.
For me I will keep wearing a mask in a common inside space, and maintain a 2 metre distance where ever possible. And washing hands has become natural now for whenever I return home or complete a task or a sink is available to do so.
That R is the key.
Most people do seem to get these things, with an admittedly very visible minority not giving a hoot about it.

Really? I accept there has been laws, guidance and advice given out but it isn't that confusing is it?
The simple questions put to the action sequence with a "should I do" this etc.
For me I will keep wearing a mask in a common inside space, and maintain a 2 metre distance where ever possible. And washing hands has become natural now for whenever I return home or complete a task or a sink is available to do so.
That R is the key.
Most people do seem to get these things, with an admittedly very visible minority not giving a hoot about it.

The law and the guidance haven't converged for some time.

The law and the guidance haven't converged for some time.
That is my point, my pedantic chummy,
Law and guidelines are rarely the same but have some commonality, as for example The Highway Code and Road Traffic Acts.

With most jobs, ways of acting, behaviour there are often Must, Shoulds and Coulds; likewise they are NOT the same.

Stay Alert. Keep safe, protect the NHS.

Back