• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bulgaria vs England

It was pleasing to see Fab go with a different formation last night - one that afforded greater flexibilty and interchange amongst the forward players, which was characterised by the third goal. The sweet movement and passing between Walcott, Young and Rooney was like a delicious five-a-side goal.

I liked Neville's comments on Sky earlier today.He pointed out that Spain have 4 world class midfield players whereas England have maybe 2.Honest and accurate.

Maybe the maybe second one could be Ashley Young if he continues at his current rate of progress. I remember Martin O'Neill calling him this a couple of years ago.

... Downing, obviously.

Ha!I'm still angry with Maclaren resting him (and most of the Boro first team)for an end of the season Fulham game(the week before they lost to Sevilla in the Uefa Final and he took over the England job.Prat(MaClaren not Downing) was alone on the team bus outside the ground talking with a copper when he clearly should have been in the dressing room with his reserves).

Back