• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Are you going on Saturday

• Yep, I'll be there

Votes: 127 56.7%
  • Not a chance, I've had enough

Votes: 33 14.7%
  • Sitting on fence, getting splittered arse

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Bart

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Not going, but its not because of results or Brown

Votes: 51 22.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RHB

I'm a Mod too⭐⭐
Staff member
So far the tickets stats show that 4540 home seats have been sold for the Millwall home game. After the recent events that have happened over the last few days this is a poll where you have the opportunity to show whether you have had enough or if it's business as usual at the Hall for you.

I will be there but would be very happy for a lower gate if it meant those you felt they couldn't give the tam their 100% support stayed away. Hopefully we can help drive the team to a much needed win.

I'm still going because it's my club,I know for a fact that I'm going to be ****ed off and let down again and no doubt I be at the next home game as well

I'm a season card holder but also a football trader so it's more beneficial to me if I stay at home. Sorry to say that but I expect us to lose. I'll be back every home game once Brown has gone (OR should results and performances dramatically improve, which I highly doubt in the short term).

I'm a season ticket holder, but I would be there anyway, I'm a Southend United supporter and always will be and I've been through a lot worse (the Newman years still make shudder!!!)

We buy tickets per game and got ours a few weeks back. As we've just found two seats in T block, West Stand where you can see both goals without pillars getting in the way, I'm not missing it for anything. So there.

We buy tickets per game and got ours a few weeks back. As we've just found two seats in T block, West Stand where you can see both goals without pillars getting in the way, I'm not missing it for anything. So there.

At least you will be able to see Ted picking the ball out of the net lol

Ours are In S block, west... Good view of both goals, sit near the Guy who has a hearing aid, he sits with his Mrs and moans at the ref and linesman all the time, people shout at him to shut up, anyone know him? He is mad!, I find him fun though.

ill be there but won't renew if Brown is still in charge.

Last edited:
Yep, will be there - and I know I will regret it, especially when we go 2 down before H/T and the Millwall scum are goading our corner of the West Stand. It will probably be horrible, but I chose to support this club though thick and thin, I just didn't expect so much 'thin' in recent times...

COYBs !!

Working unfortunately, however, have signed up me , my brother and my nipper for 3 games for £50....thick and thin guys and gals, thick and thin...UTB :happy:

Will be my first game of the season. Can't get to many games so need to take the chance when I can, much as I'm not really looking forward to either the game or being in he same place as Millwall 'fans'.

Season ticket holders so of course we will be there. Support through the good and mostly the bad, but never stop going.

Back