• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BUPA London 10000 - 31 May 2010

ldnfatso

Red Rep King!
As some of you may know i have (madly) signed up to do the above event.

http://www.london10000.co.uk/site/

It's going to mean that i need to do some training to get into shape (no jokes please). My diet is also gonna need to slightly change (no fish house and less pub):'( .

I am going to run for Epilepsy Research UK and hope to raise at least £500.00. If anyone would be good enough to sponsor me i'd be eternally grateful.

My link is below:

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fun...raiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=stevenhurren

Thank you.
Steven

Better warn Haiti about aftershocks!

In all seriousness though. Best of luck and I'll sponsor you after pay day

Snap!! Steve seems we are doing the same race, although I am raising cash for Cystic Fibrosis.

So like Steve if anyone fancies sponsoring me as well, please feel free to visit this page

Good stuff Fatso and BC. I caught the running bug last year and feel lots better for it. I've always said that if I can run, anyone can run, and afer struggling to do a mile in my first week last year, I'm now doing the marathon in April - managed a 17 mile training run last Saturday as well.

One helpful tip for the race to keep you going. Stick behind a hottie and follow her arse to the finish!

Good luck

Good stuff Fatso and BC. I caught the running bug last year and feel lots better for it. I've always said that if I can run, anyone can run, and afer struggling to do a mile in my first week last year, I'm now doing the marathon in April - managed a 17 mile training run last Saturday as well.

One helpful tip for the race to keep you going. Stick behind a hottie and follow her arse to the finish!

Good luck

Sounds like great advice there. Thanks!

Steve,

will give you some cash nearer the time as long as you promise to put some photos up hear as I have a feeling I will **** myself.

If someone sponsors you and you fail, do they get a refund?

Back