• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Burton Albion v Southend United

He has been playing at center back for them that's why. Couldn't believe it when I saw it. Been playing there for a while. But yes, he will score!

I checked their line up on Sky and saw he was at centre back. Very surprised by that! He will bang in a free header from a corner.

Think it'll be the 4-3-3 formation we ended the Oxford game.

...............................................Bishop
Bwomono........... Kiernan............ Dieng.......... Ralph
...........Demetriou.... Hutchinson.. Mantom
McLaughlin........................................................Goodship
.............................................Hopper

Mantom and Demetriou coming in for Cox (who'd dropped into midfield) and the suspended Milligan
Our bench tells you all you need to know : Ox,Cox and Humph should be automatic starters (if fit?) the other 4 are novices.

Dear Lord, give us this day a beloved 3 points. Lead us not into humiliation. Score against those who scoreth against us. Amen

I think Sol has already earmarked Oxley as one he will be looking to release.

If he wants to bring in 6 players he’s one of our highest earners, wouldn’t surprise me if he did try and offload to release the funds. Who would want him though?

Demetriou played in the centre of defense in the last under 23 game, maybe he will play there tonight. If so, lack of height in that role is a worry.

Almost my line up except Bishop and Goodship are in!! Thought Bish could benefit from a rest..thrilled to see Demi starting .. that doesn’t look like a back 5 so let’s see how they set up .. happy overall .. come on you Blue Boys!! We need to try something different

SAM Mantom and Jason Demetriou have both returned to Southend United's starting line-up for tonight's clash at Burton Albion.

More...

Surprised Kinali is on the bench instead of Egbri.

Back