• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Burton Albion vs Southend Utd Tues 3rd December 2019. 19:45 ko.

What's your starting 11 for Tuesday and what do you think the result will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
No game this Saturday, instead we are away at the Pirelli Stadium and Burton Albion next Tuesday. It will be interesting to see whether the team react positively to an away game rather than playing in front of the Roots Hall crowd.

Although it's a mid week game for some reason that escapes me the game is not being streamed live on iFollow for UK viewers (at the moment anyway). That statement does not include Blues overseas supporters who should get the stream as normal. So unless you're making the journey up there it's the agony of BBC Essex radio or nothing at all!

Normal stuff for the pre-match thread, team selection, result prediction and anything else which has a bearing on the game.

Large

Last edited:
It's sad to see Phil Parkinson struggling, I have to say! :Winking2:

Yeah, he could have taken our job and struggled with us instead.

Although take over at Sunderland with their players and budget and don't deliver then it does way more damage to your reputation than taking over here and not delivering- after all the only way is up!!

Bishop
Elvis Dieng Kiernan Ralph
Demi Hutchinson Milligan McLaughlin
Hopper Cox

We haven't got three CBs for different reasons that would give me enough confidence at the mo. Taylor needs a bit more time, Lennon dog house, White would be in there but injured (actually left of back 3 would suit Kyps too- but of course injured)

Milligan sitting- Hutchinson more of a free reign- McL being given a bit of free reign to get forward.

No game this Saturday, instead we are away at the Pirelli Stadium and Burton Albion next Tuesday. It will be interesting to see whether the team react positively to an away game rather than playing in front of the Roots Hall crowd.

Although it's a mid week game for some reason that escapes me the game is not being streamed live on iFollow (at the moment anyway). So unless you're making the journey up there it's the agony of BBC Essex radio or nothing at all!

Normal stuff for the pre-match thread, team selection, result prediction and anything else which has a bearing on the game.

Large

Surely it was re-arranged from the Saturday during the recent Internationals a couple of weeks back? Im sure we'll be able to watch it on iFollow when they wake up to the fixture change a bit later this week!

He's talking about not being sure why it's not on ifollow, I think.

Was thinking of going to this one as no work the next day, not sure many will travel for this one, maybe 200ish ?

Surely it was re-arranged from the Saturday during the recent Internationals a couple of weeks back? Im sure we'll be able to watch it on iFollow when they wake up to the fixture change a bit later this week!
In an attempt to clarify my earlier post, previously mid week games have normally been available on iFollow for UK based subscribers, in other words you can buy a video match pass for a midweek game. Currently the live match centre is showing that a subscriber can buy an audio pass only for the game. I have no doubt that overseas Blues fans will be able to see the game on iFollow.

In an attempt to clarify my earlier post, previously mid week games have normally been available on iFollow for UK based subscribers, in other words you can buy a video match pass for a midweek game. Currently the live match centre is showing that a subscriber can buy an audio pass only for the game. I have no doubt that overseas Blues fans will be able to see the game on iFollow.

Yeah I got that.As I said, I'm sure a UK pass will be available when iFollow realise their mistake.

Edit.You could always let them know i suppose.That might speed things up a bit.

Last edited:
Back