• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFCStu

President

Could be 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 no idea who would be on the right wing though..

Belford, Clohessy, Phillips, Barker, Hills, Sawyer, Grant, Timlin, Martin, Harris, Sampson.
Subs: Prosser, Bentley, Benyon, Baldwin & Flood

Burton

Atkins, Webster, Stanton, James, Corbet, Richards, Yussuf, Taylor, Phillips, Dyer, Bolder
Subs: Driver, Palmer, Austin, Gurrieri & Garnett

Glad Sturrock has dropped the 3 pwopa nawty boys. Tow the line or **** off. Plenty out there need to prove a point today. Go and do it boys. Im actually feeling positive about today. We're gonna do this.

And swindon have lost today closing the gap we hope !!

Come on you Blues !!

True but they lost to Oxford who arent that far behind us now and have a very good squad. Surprised they have only just made a move on the top 6 to be honest.

Six changes for Blues at Burton

SOUTHEND United manager Paul Sturrock has made six changes to his starting line-up for this afternoon's game at Burton Albion.

More...

In my opinion that is the most positive line up we have had in recent weeks. Sawyer in is good to see, hope he proves a point. Grant in the middle who offers both defensive and offensive qualities. Harris and Sampson I also think is a good breed of youth and experience. Positive about today, I'm going 3-1

COYB !!

Feeling positive about today! Pretty sure it will be 4-4-2 with Sawyer or Timlin out wide. We really need to kick on today and hopefully Hills and Belford will prove to be shrewd signings..

Glad Sturrock has dropped the 3 pwopa nawty boys. Tow the line or **** off. Plenty out there need to prove a point today. Go and do it boys. Im actually feeling positive about today. We're gonna do this.

I agree, I also quite like the look of the midfield. Bentley, Prosser, Baldwin, Flood & Benyon on the bench. Interesting to see how Sampson & Harris work together.

True but they lost to Oxford who arent that far behind us now and have a very good squad. Surprised they have only just made a move on the top 6 to be honest.

I know.. but i keep looking forward not at what is behind us.. I truly believe we are getting promoted in style! :winking:

Quite like the look of that side to be honest - other than having no recognised midfielder on the bench. Surprised that Gilbert's not on the bench either.

IF this is the extent of their punishment, it means that Dicko, Hall and Ferdinand will be rested before Monday - should changes be necessary.

As I said on the other thread, PS has put his money where his mouth is and we'll now see how good the team spirit is.

Back