• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
Bury at home could potentially be the biggest game of the season.

I think the club should set their stall out early. Bury will not bring many so let's allocate them 600 and fill the rest of the ground out

Do a promotion and let's get 10,000 home fans in for this one.

I think the club should set their stall out early. Bury will not bring many so let's allocate them 600 and fill the rest of the ground out

Certainly hope so.I'll be there.:thumbsup:

I booked a weekend away from April 28th to May 1st over a year ago. Not my finest hour :sad:

Don't think the club need to do a promotion it will be full anyway. Bank holiday weekend and a Sunday should be a big crowd.

the club have already done the promotion for the end of the season with the discount when buying 4 tickets

I booked a weekend away from April 28th to May 1st over a year ago. Not my finest hour :sad:

I can't go either. That day happens to be the last game of the season, and prize giving, for both my sons too.

I think it would be safe to open up the North Bank for home fans.

I can't go either. That day happens to be the last game of the season, and prize giving, for both my sons too.
I feel your pain. I'm really looking forward to my weekend away - it's a real bucket list trip for both me and the missus - just hoping that friends/family can keep me updated on the match. Or even better, I hope we have a play-off place secured before then.

I feel your pain. I'm really looking forward to my weekend away - it's a real bucket list trip for both me and the missus - just hoping that friends/family can keep me updated on the match. Or even better, I hope we have a play-off place secured before then.

That's what I'm hoping too. One of my sons kicks off at 4.00pm, but the other kicks off at 1.00pm.

Could be decisive for Bury in their attempts to stay up given that they're only three points clear with five games left. They might bring more than some are expecting if that's the case.

Certainly hope so.I'll be there.:thumbsup:

Flying over with the girlfriends parents for a long weekend. Their first trip to England. Sightseeing on the agenda for the first 3 days. Finishing the trip off with the match for me and the possible future father in law :smile:

I've already got him following the Blues. I hope the Roots Hall experience will cement the family bond... UTB!:happy:

I'm getting married that day, not the best planning!

Hoping for a good update to be able to give in the speech!

I'm getting married that day, not the best planning!

Hoping for a good update to be able to give in the speech!

What - talk about getting your priorities mixed up ............... get the ceremony over and done with, down to the game in your best bib and tucker and off to your wedding reception at 4:50 surely!

Schoolboy error to book any holiday or important event so close to the end of the season!!! :facepalm:

Schoolboy error to book any holiday or important event so close to the end of the season!!! :facepalm:

I booked flights to go after any potential play off games and returning the Friday before the Bank Holiday weekend in time for any potential trip to Wembley. Many thanks to the EFL for putting a spanner in that one:thumbdown:

Back