• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bury have bid rejected for Blues winger Worrall

I'd say if he was contracted for longer then 150k would be about right. That fact he wants to leave and also will walk for free at the end of the season then about 75k plus a 15% sell on is about right.

All of that said I'd be happy if he decides to stay.

Looking like they will come back with a improved offer on the table soon then:unsure:

Dont think he has been good enough this season. Been in and out of the team and hasn't made the impact he did last season. This could be due to the fact he is unsettled, so if we can get some money now then it is better than we take it. Especially if our new formation continues to be successful, then their will be no place for him anyway.

Apologies if I have missed this but has Worrall actually asked to leave, or has he just fallen out of favour with PB?

Apologies if I have missed this but has Worrall actually asked to leave, or has he just fallen out of favour with PB?

There are not any postings anywhere on SZ suggesting he has asked to leave, just assumptions that Bury would make sense based on his personal circumstances

Dont think he has been good enough this season. Been in and out of the team and hasn't made the impact he did last season. This could be due to the fact he is unsettled, so if we can get some money now then it is better than we take it. Especially if our new formation continues to be successful, then their will be no place for him anyway.

No,bearing in mind he is good defensively and has had quite a few starts as a right back,Worrell would be excellent as a wing-back.I thought O'Neill played really well,but Worrell would be a good alternative.White couldn't do it-he is very much a defender I.e. Cover for a back 3.

Back