• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Buying games online

overseas shrimper

Life President⭐
I'm getting an Xbox 360 Elite and, whilst I normally buy my DVDs from Play.com, I was just wondering if there are better sites for buying Xbox 360 games (taking into consideration they need to send to Malta and Play post for free).

While I'm asking the SZ peeps for info; if I buy a year's subscription for 'Live' from the UK, can it be used from Malta or is it only limited to the UK?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Always use Amazon or Tesco Jersey for buying games online for any of the seemingly millions (ok, slight exaggeration) of varieties of different consoles we have in this house! Have no idea how much they'd work out to for you though.

Always use Amazon or Tesco Jersey for buying games online for any of the seemingly millions (ok, slight exaggeration) of varieties of different consoles we have in this house! Have no idea how much they'd work out to for you though.

i Wuld would say that as well

Amazon has always been very reliable for me on DVD's and other products. Quick and efficient. Never bought a game through them simple as they are no cheaper that going down to Basildon/ into Southend.

But if it's anything as good as the service with the DVD's then I would definatly recommend Amazon.

i use:

www.find-games.co.uk

This will give you an idea of the cheapest available price for a particular game. It searches most of the well known names, eg HMV, Tesco, Play, dvd.co.uk, and so on.

Have saved myself a few pennies using it.

www.gamestation.co.uk

is another cheap one (sometimes) which i dont think is included in the first website.

Back