• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimpersfan

Coach
Has anyone else attempted to buy away tickets on the sufc site? The link to buy online takes you straight back to the main tickets page

https://ticketing.southend-united.c...=DxN5hD9N/L8x3XRMf9Ry00cLBhXdUwkSRFBw8BBmyKw=

The above should take you direct, although Peterborough looks like it's sold out, but they have requested more.

Could always get a Bury or Oldham ticket and jump on the excellent TravelZone coach

I've somehow managed to get away with this plus the scunthorpe game. Not sure the mrs will allow another Sarurday away.

I hope we get more I don't want to have to sit in the home end

I purchased 2 tickets using the online system on Monday. Being posted to me, hopefully they will get here in time.

Ordered mine online Sunday evening and they arrived yesterday by recorded delivery!!

According to Football League grounds, Posh can accommodate up to 1,800 away fans.....somehow doubt we're anywhere near these numbers..........:sad:

Guessing 600-800 is more realistic ??

Just got in from work and our tickets have arrived.

Those that have been to Posh before, can you sit anywhere in the away area like may away games or do you have to sit at your allocated seat?

Just got in from work and our tickets have arrived.

Those that have been to Posh before, can you sit anywhere in the away area like may away games or do you have to sit at your allocated seat?

I think the past 2 seasons it has been sit in your original seat!!

Stil no update weather the new batch of tickets have arrived went down yest lunch time but nothing! 500 seems a small amount to give us considering there away end is 1800

Back