• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sandbach Shrimper

Life President⭐
I'm going to the Fleetwood game on Saturday and want to buy tickets in advance as they're cheaper. I'm based in Cheshire so buying them over the phone is my only option really, which I've not done before. I was just wondering how it works - do they post you the tickets or do you collect them on matchday? I guess it would be too late for them to post them now anyway. Also is there a charge for buying them over the phone?

I'm going to the Fleetwood game on Saturday and want to buy tickets in advance as they're cheaper. I'm based in Cheshire so buying them over the phone is my only option really, which I've not done before. I was just wondering how it works - do they post you the tickets or do you collect them on matchday? I guess it would be too late for them to post them now anyway. Also is there a charge for buying them over the phone?
They will send the tickets up to Fleetwood on the team coach on the day and they will charge £1.50 booking fee. Unless you are buying a few I'd just get them on the gate as you don't save much and the home staff tend not to know who has your tickets. Only worth doing if there is a risk of a sell out, and there is no risk of a sell out.

They will send the tickets up to Fleetwood on the team coach on the day and they will charge £1.50 booking fee. Unless you are buying a few I'd just get them on the gate as you don't save much and the home staff tend not to know who has your tickets. Only worth doing if there is a risk of a sell out, and there is no risk of a sell out.

Ok thanks, I'll just get them on the day then it's only a couple of quid difference.

Anybody buying them over the phone better not be in any rush. Last Friday, despite being told by the recorded message that my position in the queue was "one" on numerous occasions from the very start, it took over ten minutes for the phone to be answered to thereby enable me to purchase my seats for the Accrington Stanley game. Considering that this is on a premium rate number, not much saving to be had in buying these tickets in advance I feel.

Anybody buying them over the phone better not be in any rush. Last Friday, despite being told by the recorded message that my position in the queue was "one" on numerous occasions from the very start, it took over ten minutes for the phone to be answered to thereby enable me to purchase my seats for the Accrington Stanley game. Considering that this is on a premium rate number, not much saving to be had in buying these tickets in advance I feel.

Just for clarity, the ticket line is 9p per minute, so wouldnt say its a premium number, but a ten minute call would cost a quid so not sure there's much point in ringing to save money

Having the same problem. I lost count of the times I rang yesterday to be told I was number 1 in the queue but never got answered. Trying again today but same thing. Am sitting here typing this having spent last 15 mins being no.1.

I think I might try my luck with email but assuming no luck there, its a trip to the hallowed ground on Saturday which I could have done without this weekend.

Having the same problem. I lost count of the times I rang yesterday to be told I was number 1 in the queue but never got answered. Trying again today but same thing. Am sitting here typing this having spent last 15 mins being no.1.

This is very poor. The club (especially the ticket office) is going to be quite busy in the next few weeks with, hopefully, the potential to become very, very busy indeed !!!

Perhaps the Trust and this new fangled SUISA thing can get on to the club to try to urge them to get it sorted sooner rather than later ??

The way you survive as a shrimpers fan is laughing in the face of adversity. First of all no critisicsm of the office staff intended for all I know this could be a technical glitch with the phone system or something That or just one poor soul on duty dealing with hordes of fans wanting tickets in the office and answer the phone as well.

The funny thing is, my problem is that having renewed my season card last Saturday I found out on Monday from old fogeys around me that senior citizen discount applies from age 60, my fault hadnt checked so just assumed it was 65. As it happens I could have had senior rates this season but no problem just be nice to get it for next season, couldnt deprive poor Ron of his pink gin money.

I guess will pop down with proof of age Saturday and hope for the best as my youthfull appearance (37 at most) could cause problems.

Oh. got home tonight I had TWO seperate envelopes each with season card renewal forms inside, presumably for me and my non existant twin brother.

Back in my day things were done proper, modern youngsters dont know there born! During the war.............................:cricko:

I was in the ticket office today, to renew my season ticket and a ticket for Fleetwood on Saturday.
There were only two staff on, and four people were waiting to be served, so obviously they were not answering the phone and
dealing with the personal callers first. This was just before 2p.m. so maybe other staff were at lunch.
Maybe the club should employ more staff, as the two on duty who as usual were excellent, could not ignore personal callers.

I think I might try my luck with email but assuming no luck there, its a trip to the hallowed ground on Saturday which I could have done without this weekend.
I had the same problem.. So I called the main club number and asked to be put through to the club shop, they couldn't get through so sent a message for the ticket office to call me. Got a phone call about 10 mins later. Great service I think considering.

This is very poor. The club (especially the ticket office) is going to be quite busy in the next few weeks with, hopefully, the potential to become very, very busy indeed !!!

Perhaps the Trust and this new fangled SUISA thing can get on to the club to try to urge them to get it sorted sooner rather than later ??

Even the semi finals period will be pretty busy let alone if we get further.

They really need to do something better than last year even if that is to introduce a decent email/callback system.

Even the semi finals period will be pretty busy let alone if we get further.

They really need to do something better than last year even if that is to introduce a decent email/callback system.

They'll just farm it out to ticketmaster like other clubs do....

The ticket office has limited resources during the week. There are more people in on match days and there will be more people in WHEN we need to start selling play off and later, Wembley tickets.

Would prefer it if they do, they chose not to for the JPT though.

At the time, I think they wanted the cash to go through the club to the Football League (eventually?) rather than direct from Ticketmaster !!

At the time, I think they wanted the cash to go through the club to the Football League (eventually?) rather than direct from Ticketmaster !!

The official line was they didnt want to pay for their services, but I think you may be closer to the mark.

Would be better for everyone if they just let Ticketmaster do it.

Back