• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

onceknownasrab

President
I have contacted both club and BW with regard to the abysmal service provided on so many occassions. The club have not responded, i am not surprised as I am only a supporter, and BW sent me this email;
Thank you for contacting us.

We would recomend that you try re-installing windows media player
11, it can be downloaded for free via the following link.

That was it in total. I am so incensed. BW have had enough complaints and the awful service they have provided is no secret and all they can do is suggest there is a problem at my end. Oh yes and clearly hundreds of others have the same download inadequacy as me! Perhaps the media player is biased and will always allow the away team commentary. Strange that. On a point of principal I am taking this matter further and after initially seeking legal advice I am now instructing the solicitor to act. BW disgust me and the club, for their part, totally promote BW and clearly are happy for their slice of the cake without giving a monkeys about the fans.
Enough is enough.
Up the Blues!

I have contacted both club and BW with regard to the abysmal service provided on so many occassions. The club have not responded, i am not surprised as I am only a supporter, and BW sent me this email;
Thank you for contacting us.

We would recomend that you try re-installing windows media player
11, it can be downloaded for free via the following link.

That was it in total. I am so incensed. BW have had enough complaints and the awful service they have provided is no secret and all they can do is suggest there is a problem at my end. Oh yes and clearly hundreds of others have the same download inadequacy as me! Perhaps the media player is biased and will always allow the away team commentary. Strange that. On a point of principal I am taking this matter further and after initially seeking legal advice I am now instructing the solicitor to act. BW disgust me and the club, for their part, totally promote BW and clearly are happy for their slice of the cake without giving a monkeys about the fans.
Enough is enough.
Up the Blues!

Good on ya - I thought this the other Saturday, about complaining the club.

They can dust it off as BW problem, but at the end of the day they are responsible for the service and promotion and should be accountable for sorting out the problems.

Trouble is the BW service has been awful ever since it launched and the clubs should never have got involved with all this PremiumTV stuff and allowed the clubs to source their own website developers (yes, I'm bitter!).

Trouble is the BW service has been awful ever since it launched and the clubs should never have got involved with all this PremiumTV stuff and allowed the clubs to source their own website developers (yes, I'm bitter!).

You may be bitter, but are absolutely spot on!

How much would it cost to launch ShrimperZone TV ? We could pay the club a small fortune, say £50, to broadcast the match live and on Sundays we could broadcast one of the SZFC matches with interviews with managers and players of the mighty Zone teams. Probably wouldn't take too much money and effort.

Maybe the club are aware of your purile rants on here and thought sod helping that little ingrate :net:

Maybe in your very small mind my rants are purile but it is this kind of unnecessary response that devalues the unity of the support base for this club.

Maybe in your very small mind my rants are purile but it is this kind of unnecessary response that devalues the unity of the support base for this club.

And maybe the little fisherman logo went right over your head .. oh, and for your information, my mind is a galaxy and in no way small :p

And maybe the little fisherman logo went right over your head .. oh, and for your information, my mind is a galaxy and in no way small :p
Yes I am afraid the fisherman did go over my head. The one that got away you might say. Apologies. You dangled, I bit, now throw me back so I can swim up stream a little longer. lol.

How much would it cost to launch ShrimperZone TV ? We could pay the club a small fortune, say £50, to broadcast the match live and on Sundays we could broadcast one of the SZFC matches with interviews with managers and players of the mighty Zone teams. Probably wouldn't take too much money and effort.

I can see it now, you would be doing the Geoff Stelling role, with maybe Wiggy and Yorkshire Blue as expert advisors.

MK and Carl on Fanzone, that should be lively, and Dan or Dave of the Match could be the spotty kid holding up the Hello Mum banner in the background.

Match commentary by Osymandus, with English translation by someone who can understand him.

Where do we click to subscribe?

£50!!!........a bit rash, if I may say, to give your negotiating hand away like that......a few more matches like Tuesday and they'll pay you for taking on the responsibility.

If Barry's playing (unlikely I know) I'd need to have a mute button

As an exile, I used to use Blues World for when I couldn't make it to matches and had nothing but trouble with them..

Commentary starting 15 minutes late, stopping 15-20 minutes before full time, dropping out throughout the match..you name it. And it had nothing to do with the software my end - you could clearly hear their ISDN line dropping, and then reconnecting.

And I know it's 'only' 30-odd quid per year, but the "service" they provide is shocking, and customer service department non-existent.

"......and after initially seeking legal advice I am now instructing the solicitor to act."

why not ..... if they are not fulfiling their part of the contract - small claims court is not expensive, no need for a solicitor - administer your claim online - search smallclaimsonline -

i would be interested in suing the banks and their directors -

even now they are still taking the **** - and a lot them are sitting on millions and millions of quids they ripped off ... rant etc

yep .....still not over the Crewe result

"......and after initially seeking legal advice I am now instructing the solicitor to act."

why not ..... if they are not fulfiling their part of the contract - small claims court is not expensive, no need for a solicitor - administer your claim online - search smallclaimsonline -

Go for it.....but I'm not sure of either the cause of action or the remedy.

If you're suing for breach of contract you will need to establish the terms that have been breached and the loss suffered.

Good luck...you'll need it.

Back