• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Whilst reading the Evening Standard there is a piece regarding Damien Hirst selling a few pharmacy cabinets for a cool million. Whilst not being a philistine to decide what is art or not, though I remember the strange day when. , Whilst working at the Tate Gallery I noticed a chap sitting on his portable fishing stool looking like that character from Viz's Modern Parents, stroking his beard and looking awestruck at a painting that was nothing more than a canvas painted red!
....I heartily chuckled when Tracy Emins tent was burnt down and chuckled even more when the little circle of psychophants couldn&#39;t understand why the general public laughed at the <s>mis</s>fortune.
On deciding who I would place in C*nts corner I was stuck between Hirst and Emin, but have chosen Emin because she would probably support Chelsea or Man United.

Who will you place in the proverbial right angled wall...and why?

Mr 2 Jags himself. Others have posted up who I wanted to, so I thought this one would be a good addition.

nPower. The fcukers have annoyed me for the last time today... I&#39;ll be changing my supplier, you ****s.

If it has to be a person: Adrian Mutu. I&#39;d give my right testicle to be as talented as he is on a football pitch, and yet what does he do? Fritters it all away by snorting charlie. What a c*nt.

mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Oct. 19 2004,16:34)]Adrian Mutu.  I'd give my right testicle to be as talented as he is on a football pitch, and yet what does he do?  Fritters it all away by snorting charlie.  What a c*nt.

mad.gif
He isn't the first and won't be the last either though matt !

Dale Winton
Graham Norton
Sven Goran-Erikkson
David Beckham
Ken Livingstone

If I had to pick one from this list Norton stands out by a country mile. His kind of smutty humour has no place on mainstream television and I&#39;m pretty sure BBC are regretting the day they offered him a contract. They still don&#39;t appear to have found a suitable Saturday night vehicle for him. I&#39;d suggest a complementary Rolls-Royce with a car bomb.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BluePartridge @ Oct. 19 2004,20:29)]Robbie Williams, plus all them right wing loons that call themselves UKIP&#33;
Oh yes, the fat talentless dancer from Take That...total c**t&#33;

As i&#39;ve got bugger all to do the next couple of days I shall assemble this motley crew into a Seargeant peppers type picture thing which I will duly upload here so we can all gaze at our very own bunch of c**ts when we&#39;re bored and depressed and look upon said people and be content that we are not like them&#33; ...

anyway........any more?

Back