• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

C2C chav

Pubey

[video=youtube;auiYBtx-Vxw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auiYBtx-Vxw&feature=player_embedded#[/video]

makes me feel homesick watching that!

Vicky Pollard personified Essex style. I'm sure I saw her on Big Fat Gypsy Weddings or "saink" the other week....................

Absolute classic and typical of the animals that frequent that line. Bring back the penal systems for trash like that the UK does not need people like that horrible little thing.

about 3:54 she says "I swore on my brothers grave I woundn't start tonight", then a voice off camera "FAIL!"

OMG, I would have lumped her one personally.

OMG ? OMG ? That's chav language for starters. In the old days BR used to have first, second and third class. The C2C line from Fenchurch Street to Chavburyness is a prime example of why it should be resurrected. Of the two lines C2C has the best trains and arguably a better service apart from when there are problems where Liv St line has the four tracks at least up to Shenfield. NEEA has a better class of passenger apart from the odd pikey you can spot a mile off knowing full well they'll be getting off at Wickford.

In the old days (after learning the costly experience of the Chavbury taxi back to Leigh I learned that when ****ed get the Southend Vic line as the cab back is much cheaper. I have however done Liv St to Southend to Liv St to Witham before in the days when we had trains through the night.

I also felt safer on Liv St when ****ed. If I came home late on a Fenny train you were almost guaranteed a punch up or two. Guess that's now changed ?

Last edited:
That was painful... typical Friday night journey home unfortunately.

But we aren't all like this in Tilbury! (right bruv?)

PS. Am I boverred? :unsure:

Nice. Like a woman with spirit! Little cracker.
Do I break her nose or take her out for dinner?

Last edited:
I would have dragged her into the 1st class compartment a rammed my large tool into that gobby rank Essex voice box.Dirty little bitch.

To give her some credit, at least she hasn't got her feet all over the seats like everyone else in the clip seems to have.

Back