• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

C2C delays AGAIN!

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
Over running engineering works for the second time in a week added an extra 25 minutes to my 40 minute journey.

I urge anyone affected to send a mail of complaint to

custrel@c2crail.co.uk

These idiots are stealing my life away from me in small chunks and I want something done about it.

good call Cyril and you beat me to it. Diverted around the Tilbury loop so caught up with some sleep but late for work
mad.gif

Luckily I was at the station early today, train was a couple of minutes late and was slow and an all-stopper, so I got off at Barking and got on the tube. Ended up being about 20 minutes later than I would have been.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Oct. 18 2004,10:16)]good call Cyril and you beat me to it. Diverted around the Tilbury loop so caught up with some sleep but late for work
mad.gif
Good to see you're making up for your lateness in a constructive way for your employers.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ Oct. 18 2004,10:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ Oct. 18 2004,10:11)]These idiots are stealing my life away from me in small chunks and I want something done about it.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
It's not funny. I feel like a part time Terry Waite.

I know what you are going through Cyril me old mate and those bastards have ruined many a day for me with their lateness and bullsh*t excuses.

Got on the 07.19 today and it was about 15 minutes late which made me late and put me in a bad mood for the morning.

Your last comment did put a smile on my face though so cheers for that.

My usual fast train made pitstops at Laindon West horndon,and Upminster, I was so livid I turned on my walkman at full blast to annoy people, and also expounded a few loose farts from a few fermenting Broadside Ales. I also read the Southend match report about 9 times.
I will of course,as always, write a strongly worded letter of complaint.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Oct. 18 2004,12:52)]My usual fast train made pitstops at Laindon West horndon,and Upminster, I was so livid I turned on my walkman at full blast to annoy people, and also expounded a few loose farts from a few fermenting Broadside Ales. I also read the Southend match report about 9 times.
You didn't lose a coat this time then?

Was unaffected by all the delays today.

Oh yes i am still in Paris.
tounge.gif
Lets hope it is back to normal for tomorrow morning.

For the record been speaking to the guys here, and most were late today due to a train engineering issue. So it is not such an english disease we believe. They inform me they can be late three times a week frequently. I say serves them right for living in Normandy but working in Paris.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Oct. 18 2004,13:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Oct. 18 2004,12:52)]My usual fast train made pitstops at Laindon West horndon,and Upminster, I was so livid I turned on my walkman at full blast to annoy people, and also expounded a few loose farts from a few fermenting Broadside Ales. I also read the Southend match report about 9 times.
You didn't lose a coat this time then?
Is that you John?

Four minutes late last night and ten minutes late this morning.

Another e-mail of complaint will be winging it's way to C2C very soon.

I have now been delayed a total of 39 minutes so far this week. I am not impressed. Overcrowding has become much more of an issue in recent weeks as well.

f**king 47 minutes late today and it is now taking the **** and my boss doesn't believe me thinking i have been hitting the dreaded grog on a school night which makes it even worse.

Todays excuse broken track at Barking.

What a load of sh*te from a sh*te company with sh*te track and leaves on the line.
mad.gif

My journey this morning was trouble free. I boarded the 09:04 from Westcliff and arrived at Fenchurch St at 09:54 which was 2 mins before timetabled.
cool.gif
So I am beginning to think this is tied to fate which now begs the question what have you guys done to deserve such bad luck?
rock.gif

And ORM how do rate Eurostar? the same as/better/worse* than OGE

*delete as applicable

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Oct. 19 2004,13:45)]And ORM how do rate Eurostar? the same as/better/worse* than OGE
I've always found Eurostar to be excellent. As I always travel business first or executive first I don't have to sit with the chavs and the food + drink (in comparison to most airlines) is superb.

Even when there is the occassional hiccup it beats OGE and C2C hands down.

Well my experience of Eurostar from this weekend would rate them behind both c2c and OGE. Ok the coaches are comfortable and the food in Business is good. However my wife's journey to Paris was delayed by 90 mins and then my return journey was delayed by 60mins both journeys were held up by issues on the french side.

The one thing that made me laugh last night was the train manager's announcement. For those who do not know this, when in France the announcements are made in French first then English and when in England, it is the other way round. Well the Train Manager comes on the PA and starts to make her announcement in French which sounds fine and typical however when she starts her english version we get 'Ello this Sharon I'm your Train Manager and will be assisted tonight by Ange' in board cockney accent. Which unfortunately backs up the opinion that the French accent is better then most English ones.

Back