• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

C2C knackered

My usual 25 minute journey from Chalkwell to Upminster took an hour and 10 today.
**** show. Still, it's a rare occurrence on c2c these days so I'm not complaining too much.

Three trains and two hours later I got in at Fenchurch st

And that driver at Upminster who was taking passengers from a terminated train on a different platform, but decided to shut the doors when there were still passengers changing platforms needs a bit of a talking to.

Three trains and two hours later I got in at Fenchurch st

And that driver at Upminster who was taking passengers from a terminated train on a different platform, but decided to shut the doors when there were still passengers changing platforms needs a bit of a talking to.

If we waited on the platforms for every passenger who might board a train we would never move.

If we waited on the platforms for every passenger who might board a train we would never move.

When they are still coming down the steps after transferring from a train which has been terminating , I would have thought that a bit of common sense would prevail , there were still dozens of passengers attempting to press buttons to stop the doors closing in front of them.

All it meant was that the next train , which fewer spaces when it pulled in that the previous one had when it pulled out , ended up rammed full, when they terminated that at Barking it was marginally chaotic

When they are still coming down the steps after transferring from a train which has been terminating , I would have thought that a bit of common sense would prevail , there were still dozens of passengers attempting to press buttons to stop the doors closing in front of them.

All it meant was that the next train , which fewer spaces when it pulled in that the previous one had when it pulled out , ended up rammed full, when they terminated that at Barking it was marginally chaotic

It's paramount that a train leaves on time. You'll be amazed how delays spread, even if a train is only delayed by 30 seconds, and it can spread across the Railway network like wildfire.

My usual 25 minute journey from Chalkwell to Upminster took an hour and 10 today.
**** show. Still, it's a rare occurrence on c2c these days so I'm not complaining too much.

Yeah I'd love to be on C2C line, Abellio greater Anglia is so much more expensive and there are always issues! Southern Rail have to be the worst though, my other half lives in Norwood Junction and the service is terrible

Back