• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

C2C Rude, No help and pain in the ***

Jack The Flag

One Step Beyond ♪
Went to Lakeside today on the train with 2 mates today.
Experienced problems all day first the women argued with me on how old i was at Southend East station. Then when i got to Chafford Hundred i got pulled over by Security and they said that i was 18 and i was going to get a £70 fine, i waggled my way out of it after they searched me from shoes to neck. Then on way home i had to change trains 4 times and got pulled over by security and police at Grays station for not having a ticket i proved them wrong when i showed my ticket, all together it took me 3hours 15min to come back from Lakeside and some very rude staff working for C2C.

Good on them. It's time they started dealing with chavs with a firmer hand.

Went to Lakeside today on the train with 2 mates today.
Experienced problems all day first the women argued with me on how old i was at Southend East station. Then when i got to Chafford Hundred i got pulled over by Security and they said that i was 18 and i was going to get a £70 fine, i waggled my way out of it after they searched me from shoes to neck. Then on way home i had to change trains 4 times and got pulled over by security and police at Grays station for not having a ticket i proved them wrong when i showed my ticket, all together it took me 3hours 15min to come back from Lakeside and some very rude staff working for C2C.

Are you going to protest?

Did the C2C staff know who they were dealing with ?

You should have told them that you were the leader of the Southend Massive, they would have shown you respect then.

You should have told them that you were the leader of the Southend Massive, they would have shown you respect then.
Bruvva....

Hahaha :) T*****s picking on kids cause they aint go no balls

What this thread lacks is a INNIT,if only more kids used the word innit for no reason at all things like this would not happen to upright youngsters such as our very own jack.
Jack is your surname OFF by any chance?

Didn't you tell them that you're Jack, Chief protester, flag waver and vuvuzela blower of Roots Hall?

to be honest, im glad C2C are clamping down. The reason you'll find you were harrassed a bit is because it is the start of the school holidays, and kids cause nothing but trouble on the trains for the duration of there 6 week lazyness jaunt, so its good to see C2C taking a bit of a firm line from the word go.

So Jack you moan because they are doing there job, i.e. asking why you have brought a child ticket when you above the age allowed to do so. Child tickets are for 5-15 years old, whereas IIRC you are now 16, so sorry mate tough. Of course you could shop in the town centre if you are not happy to pay the appropriate fare.

I'd count myself lucky if I were you.

Worse things than this happen to youths on the Tilbury loop - you could have found yourself down one iPhone and up one dry slap.

Last edited:
I think all kids should be banned from trains, fare jumping gobby little tossers with their ***** mobile phone music, unable to string a bloody sentence together.

I think all kids should be banned from trains, fare jumping gobby little tossers with their ***** mobile phone music, unable to string a bloody sentence together.

Are you the commuter who launched a chav's mobile phone down the carriage for continuing to play some ridiculous N-Dubz nonsense on my train last week? If you are, I salute you.

Welcome to the world of adults Jack, where you're infuriated and aggravated by petty officialdom wherever you turn.

Back