• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

C2C

sad.gif

Meany!

Im ok now tho.

Having just moved to the Southend/Southchurch border, i board at Southend East, where there are just a few Shoebury ppl on board, and many a seat to choose from,
biggrin.gif

Dave

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ Sep. 29 2004,14:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave @ Sep. 28 2004,18:09)]Never found anything of value on the train, but got a smutty reply today to why my 7.30 from benfleet to Fenny in the morning (along with others) has been reduced to 8 carriages, yet my fares have gone up by 4%, it read....

27/Sep/2004

Dear Mr Raffaelli

Thank you for contacting us.

I was sorry to learn of your concerns regarding the recent amendments to the
timetable.  
These changes have been made in agreement with the Strategic Rail Authority (SRA). The trains released as a result of these changes will enable the SRA to provide much needed capacity on a route between Northampton and Birmingham. We do appreciate however that this is of little comfort to c2c passengers.

In assessing crowding on trains we use guidelines laid down by the SRA and I can assure you that even with these changes the train capacity we are providing in the peak period is well within the SRA guidelines.

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. Please be assured of our commitment to providing our customers with the best possible service.

Yours sincerely

Helen Wilson
Customer Services Assistant

Cough*Bullsh&t*Cough

Dave
This is exactly the sort of flannel I get. I once complained that I got on the wrong train because the departure board was displaying the wrong information and Helen Wilson replied saying that the responsibility boarding the correct train lies with the passenger!

What am I supposed to do? Am I supposed to treat all information displayed at Fenchurch street as potentially suspect? Do I knock on the drivers door and ask him what stations he is going to stop at?

Inspired by the film Gandhi I began a campaign of non violent protest against C2C by writing a letter of complaint every time I felt that the level of service I had received fell short of what I had paid for.

For a while I really did believe that one angry man could make a difference......

Where did it get me?

Nowhere.

Now things are going to change.

Inspired by the films American ninja IV and No retreat, no surrender 3 I say that we commandeer a C2C train, drive it up to Birmingham and take our carriages back by force.

Who's in with me?
Im with thee!!!

Ill drive!! How many carriages do u reckon one of those things could pull??

Steve, unlike the SZFC kit, is there any commando suits in a medium???

Dave

Back