• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

cage rage half time entertainment

applelover

Coach
After witnessing the disgraceful scenes of tuesday and being quite bewildered by the venomous war of worlds here on SZ I've come up with a new idea to replace the half time competition.

Build a cage round the offending section of the west stand and let the 'real fans' battle it out to the death with the 'boo boys'

If we are lucky fords will provide sponsorship and the lucky survivors can each drive away in a custom built XR3i complete with alloys, lowered suspension, neon lights and a fat sound system

Discuss

Come on the blues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or the BlueBells.....mud wrestling in a cage....would much rather see that than witness Smithy and Scott force feeding some spotty teenage uni boy (with a lot to learn) with a West bank fold up seat!!

To be fair the bluebells have pulled their weight when it comes to to rolling around in the mud every haf time. Besides I'm 29 next month and I have enough of a dilema working out whether I'm too old for them when they try to sell me tickets on the way in.

Mud wrestling would just just put too much strain on my self righteous morality.

I'm gonna play safe and vote for ultra-violence instead

To be fair the bluebells have pulled their weight when it comes to to rolling around in the mud every haf time. Besides I'm 29 next month and I have enough of a dilema working out whether I'm too old for them when they try to sell me tickets on the way in.

Mud wrestling would just just put too much strain on my self righteous morality.

I'm gonna play safe and vote for ultra-violence instead

Well, being 21, i can kind of still cope with them!!

Back