• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Call In Letters

londonblue

Topgun Pilot
I have copies of the call in letters sent to SBC and RDC. They were sent to me as PDF's and are too big to attach here. Does anyone in the know think they may be of use? And if so. does anyone know how I can make them available?

I have copies of the call in letters sent to SBC and RDC. They were sent to me as PDF's and are too big to attach here. Does anyone in the know think they may be of use? And if so. does anyone know how I can make them available?

Yes, definitely of use. You can make them available on the Yahoo section on the files part.

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that
a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the shrimper
group.

File : /SUFC App call in ltr to RDC.pdf
Uploaded by : prnapper <prnapper@...>
Description : Call-in letter to RDC

You can access this file at the URL:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shrimper/files/SUFC App call in ltr to%2\
0RDC.pdf

To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files

Regards,

prnapper <prnapper@...>

That Groups link wont work for Me Naps???

Yeah, sorry about that - dont know why.

OK, if anyone wants to view them, they need to log into yahoo.com and join the southend group - once there - go into yahoogroups.com, and, under southend, look in the files section.

For those of you unable to download these documents from the Yahoo Site they are now available for download from the Trust Website at the bottom of Gary Peck's new article on the Call In.

Article can be found here.

Back