• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kent Shrimper

Mike Reid
Some of you will already know about the Yahoo Group dedicated to Southend United fans who are in Exile. There are literally Shrimpers all over the World.

John Walton organises player sponsorship every year and does an incredible job quite often paying the shortfall. So for the 2012/13 season i decided i would produce an SUFC Exile Mug which is now on sale, and all profit will go towards the player sponsorship.

The guys at Shrimperzone have kindly allowed me to post this and in return they will get a donation of thanks. The mugs are also available from the Shrimpers Trust stand in the Shrimpers.

If you wish to order an SUFC Exile mug(s) they are priced @ £7.99 plus £2.00 P&P for UK deliverys, Worldwide postage is available and to date mugs have gone to Oz and the US

Please PM me if you are interested and i will give you the payment details (Bank Transfer, Paypal and Cheque)

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpg

Looks like Barcelona will be receiving a mug. Don't worry though they have been sent all over the UK as well.

OK I need to take one to HK. I leave on 1st Feb. We have no home games left (damn!) and I work in London so weekdays are out. If we can work out some logistics here I'm happy to pick one up locally in Southend at weekends for cash before I go

ORM,

Not a problem Ican bike one to you office in London as our office is at London Bridge. Where abouts are you?

PM Me mate

Andy

Ha ha - just replied to your PM then saw the thread that confirmed you work at London Bridge - hmmm - I think I'll go for the bike option. I don't have paypal and as I'm off in 3 weeks I have no need to set one up. Happy to send a cheque (pm details please and wait for it to clear before taking delivery.

Tony, PM sent

Let me know your full name and address and I will get it biked over. You can bank transfer if you prefer

Back