• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Calling all Indie Loving Shrimperzoners

Yer Blues

Not Always Sarcastic ⭐
Hi,
So my band are playing in London on January 21st all the details are below. Its quite a big deal for us so it would be wicked to see some of you there
Matty

The Colours Play London
@ The Fly on New Oxford Street (nr Tottenham Court Road, Map below)
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl&q=
Just 6 quid to see the boys rock the Capital at what is realistically the biggest gig the boys have played for "Incoming 2008" an event that showcases the best new bands in the UK.
Tickets from the below link:
http://www.barflyclub.com/theflylondon/whatson/event/13088.aspx#Earth+Loop+Recall+%2b+Welcome+The+Tourist+%2b+Colours+Between+%2b+Faulkner
Hope to see a bunch of you there

Keep it retro

If you like the sound of this drop me a message if you buy a ticket so I can look out for you!

Up the Blues!

Matty

Did you ever get that gig sorted out for Glasgow "Rockers"?

its pretty much there when we want it. I had a chat with the box too. we hoping to get a couple that way and do at bit of tour of sorts to make it worth our while. It's a long way to go to play for 45 mins!

ill sort you out a guestlist ticket though as and when!

its pretty much there when we want it. I had a chat with the box too. we hoping to get a couple that way and do at bit of tour of sorts to make it worth our while. It's a long way to go to play for 45 mins!

ill sort you out a guestlist ticket though as and when!

Quality, keep me posted mate!

i thought i wuld bump this. the gig is this coming monday and we have already sold double our allocation.

if ayone is at a loose end monday night and wants to see us (we have just been offered gigs @ camden barfly and the ulu for later in the year) it will be an ace night.

drop me a message if you wanna grab one of the last tickets.

Matty

Back