• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I think the PM lost his right to sue for libel on anything football related after he libelled himself by falsely claiming to support West Ham.

Technically falsely accusing someone of a criminal offence is actionable per se, so Cameron could get round the fact that it's impossible for a right minded person to think less of him when he's already said he's a W*** H** fan.

I haven't deleted Barna's post though because I think it would be hard for anyone to suggest that it should be taken seriously in the context of his contributions to this thread.

Like you, I don't have the money to invest in an offshore tax haven.

Unlike you,I wouldn't (as I've said before), even if I did.

Nothing wrong with my priorities,thanks.They're just different from yours.

But I didn't mention an off shore tax haven specifically did I? I believe I said any means possible.

So, judging by your reply, if you had the money you wouldn't invest in a tax free ISA or is an ISA in a different avoidance bracket because the sums of money are different and you would?

Just want to clarify the hypocrisy.

What hypocrisy?

He paid income tax and declared the capital gains tax.

Tax evasion is a criminal offence. Are you accusing the PM of evading tax?

I believe he has during the course of this thread, despite numerous people making it clear to him no tax was avoided let alone evaded and repeated questioning of what was avoided. Very dangerous ground some of these posts from a libelous point of view.

Clearly I meant tax avoidance.

Clearly I meant tax avoidance.

Rather than bang your stubborn head against the Panama wall, why don't you discuss stopping the many legal tax avoidance schemes.

I was skiing a while back and in the company of some big time Bankers, or 'Bangsters' as I like to call them. They were discussing some scam where they borrow £6,000,000 from some private bank for one day. It costs them £15,000 for the day but they show some sort of trading loss (don't know the details). One of them was saying he had saved £200,000 in tax, by using this legal method its classed as avoiding tax. When of course they have quite clearly gone out of their way to evade tax.

As the political expert said on the Radio, those powerful politicians in power no matter what political party, should not be doing any kind of tax avoidance, especially when they are having a go at people and any business and corporation about tax evasion or tax avoidance.
David Cameron knew it was wrong, and that's why he took so long to come out. If he did nothing wrong he would have admitted it on the first day. Yes, legally he did nothing wrong, but that's not the point. Why do you think it became such a big story, and caused such a storm?
Every person or company named in those Panama papers is guilty of tax avoidance or much worse tax evasion. You can't give them a pass or stick up for them because you vote Tory.

Back