• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Evening Echo

The News
Belford playing a waiting game

CAMERON Belford is waiting to discover if he has a future at Southend United.

More...

cameron belford ‏@cambelford Like to officially confirm that i sadly wont be joining southend next season. many thanks to the club n the great fans n i wish the club, fans, players n staff all the best for nxt season n hope they get the promtion they fully deserve! many thanks!

images

Disappointed.

cameron belford ‏@cambelford Like to officially confirm that i sadly wont be joining southend next season. many thanks to the club n the great fans n i wish the club, fans, players n staff all the best for nxt season n hope they get the promtion they fully deserve! many thanks!

Totally gutted!!!!! - In fact I don't think I have ever been so gutted in a good few years about not signing a player!

Think this is a blessing. He is a good shot stopper but looked error prone towards the end and his kicking is suspect. Wish him all the best but not sad by this news.

Just saw it on his twitter. "like to offically confirm that i sadly wont be joining southend next season. many thanks to the club n great fans for the oppurtunity n support theu gave me during my time there! southend will always have a special place in my heart, wish the club, fans, players n staff all the best for nxt season n hope they get promotion they fully deserve it! many thanks!"

Slightly disappointing but not a disaster, don't think he was really that much better than Morris. Sturrock must have something lined up, or maybe Belford's changed his mind and opted to go somewhere else.

Cameron Belford

Has just tweeted saying sadly he won't be signing but thanked everyone and hopes we get promoted next year

Shame, thought he wouldve done a good job. Not perfect by any means but then show me a League 2 keeper who is.

Daniel's would probably ask for as much if not more than Belford. As one or two have hinted the finances are knackered again.

Back