• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cameron Belford

amsemp

Director⭐
Just signed for Tamworth in the Conference to link up with his old man who manages them.

Bit of a strange one, seems like a step down for him, always thought he was alright.

Should have saved it IMO. It was the near side and didn't move a great deal.

Cameron is a top lad, really nice bloke.

Will be playing in the Southminster & Norton vs Southend United Legends on Sunday 17th May in support of Essex Air Ambulance.

Legend? He was never at any point a Southend player on the books

Technically he was during his two loan spells, although he never became our player full time.

You may not class him as a legend, but he was a fans favourite and is prepared to give up his free time to travel down to Essex and play in a charity football match and not ask for a penny. That makes him a legend in my eyes. Don't think you realise how difficult it is to get football players commited to something like this.

Technically he was during his two loan spells, although he never became our player full time.

You may not class him as a legend, but he was a fans favourite and is prepared to give up his free time to travel down to Essex and play in a charity football match and not ask for a penny. That makes him a legend in my eyes. Don't think you realise how difficult it is to get football players commited to something like this.

All I see from him now is he is selling aloe Vera products on Facebook

Nice bloke though we got smashed with him and his uncle in the spread a few years back

You should have said I have one or two contacts

Good cause though! I doth my cap

Back