• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimperhosk

First XI
OK so as you know we have a camo/army day and if you dont already know i have a fancy dress company, now we agreed with SUFC 20% for Southend fans but they forgot to put the offer (you would put in to receive 20% off) this is SUFC also the blue belles will be wearing these (they will be doing a photo shoot in them soon) http://southendfancydress.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=36_135&products_id=1620

If we can get a few people to buy on the same day i can get you extra discount or free weapon/face paint as its keeps my admin/supplier cost's down?

heres the press release from Southend United with our details (notice the missing ref)
http://www.southendunited.co.uk/page/TicketNewsDetail/0,,10444~2134215,00.html

TBH i just cant wait to see those blue belles Thoughts Lads?

Stuff the game are you selling tickets for the BlueBelles fitting session?

Who are torquey?

Seriously nice 1 , but i cant be arsed to were camo gear although i am sure that other will.

Be nice to see roots hall have a few more bods than were there against port vale, but its gonna take more than cheaper tickets to bring back the masses Teffron.

Mate if i could i would, i can get pics but they will prob be on poster/website anyway they are gonna look hot

I must admit i think we will struggle to average 5000 gates this season (some will day way less) but these days are aimed at the Family market and TBH £20 for a family ticket is pretty good and long term can only be good for future crowds?

I must admit i think we will struggle to average 5000 gates this season (some will day way less) but these days are aimed at the Family market and TBH £20 for a family ticket is pretty good and long term can only be good for future crowds?

Very true , but ron has too many haters and the club is surounded by one bad press after another. I fear all the good work that has gone into building the club has evaperated almost instantly. The only way i can see people coming back is if we are challenging at the top of the league.

I would love someone to buy the club and **** Ronald right off , but its not gonna happen, much to my displeasure.

Like i said fair play for getting involved, but is any money the club make on the day going to the help for heroes charity ? If not its a cheap way of getting fans in on the back of so called support of our troops?

I have no beef with you though fella and im sure there will be plenty who will get camo'd for the day.

I think the club should have made the offer £10 for 1 adult & 1 child.

To be honest slightly cheaper tickets for one match is hardly going to impact on our future crowds. The family support was already there with over 1,000 family stand season ticket holders, but as T2Holes points out all the good work has been undone and it would seem the largest drop in season ticket holders has been from the family stand. I can't believe how many empty seats there are in blocks Q & S I hope the club can win some family support back, but I doubt we will see regular 7,000+ crowds back at Roots Hall or the new ground if it is ever built, for a very long time.

Back