• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Can anyone tell me.....

lucus

Coach
...the percentage of games won when Dudfield starts compared to when Gray starts please?? I personally don't rate Gray at all and am just interested to see if anyone can shed some light on this matter.....

I would like to know the percentage of games we have lost at Roots Hall when the wind was blowing a force 4 north north easterly on Saturday afternoons when the date ended in an odd number and the crowd was above 4,500 but not greater than 5,800.

I suspect that this effects Maher's sideways passing and restricts Gray from using his pace to full effect.

Maybe the force 4 wind explains why Gray's touch is so poor.... or better still, why he never touches the ball
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lucus @ Feb. 16 2005,09:50)]Maybe the force 4 wind explains why Gray's touch is so poor.... or better still, why he never touches the ball  
smile.gif
He managed to touch it more than tes last night

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lucus @ Feb. 16 2005,09:05)]...the percentage of games won when Dudfield starts compared to when Gray starts please?? I personally don't rate Gray at all and am just interested to see if anyone can shed some light on this matter.....
Yawn...

Why start a new thread on this when you could have asked it in the Bramble thread where things like this where being covered?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Feb. 16 2005,09:39)]I would like to know the percentage of games we have lost at Roots Hall when the wind was blowing a force 4 north north easterly on Saturday afternoons when the date ended in an odd number and the crowd was above 4,500 but not greater than 5,800.

I suspect that this effects Maher's sideways passing and restricts Gray from using his pace to full effect.
47.78976%, (roughly)
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (GNH @ Feb. 16 2005,20:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Feb. 16 2005,09:39)]I would like to know the percentage of games we have lost at Roots Hall when the wind was blowing a force 4 north north easterly on Saturday afternoons when the date ended in an odd number and the crowd was above 4,500 but not greater than 5,800.

47.78976%, (roughly)  
wink.gif
Well you see I would have said 47.78999% at least but then again I worked it out with my fingers and toes.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Feb. 16 2005,20:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (GNH @ Feb. 16 2005,20:17)]
[b said:

47.78976%, (roughly)  
wink.gif
Well you see I would have said 47.78999% at least but then again I worked it out with my fingers and toes.
I only have 9 toes
down.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lucus @ Feb. 16 2005,09:05)]...the percentage of games won when Dudfield starts compared to when Gray starts please?? I personally don't rate Gray at all and am just interested to see if anyone can shed some light on this matter.....
LEAGUE ONLY

Dudfield - 50% (6 from 12)

Gray - 39% (9 from 23)

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jávea Shrimper @ Feb. 16 2005,20:28)]
[b said:
LEAGUE ONLY

Gray - 39% (9 from 23)

WS
but more importantly whats the average points per game?
rock.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southender @ Feb. 16 2005,21:33)]
[b said:
[b said:
LEAGUE ONLY

Gray - 39% (9 from 23)

WS
rock.gif

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
or, being strikers, goals per game and times of goals?

rock.gif

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Feb. 16 2005,21:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (southender @ Feb. 16 2005,21:33)]
[b said:
[b said:
LEAGUE ONLY

Gray - 39% (9 from 23)

WS
rock.gif
or, being strikers, goals per game and times of goals?

rock.gif

Jeez, what do you want next? Blood?  
tounge.gif

Back