• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Can Anyone Top This On A Night Out?

Stats

aka Ian Poulter
Met up with a mate this weekend who I hadnt seen for a while. Naturally we chatted about the good old days and then managed to remember a stonking event that happened during our misspent youth in Dukes.

One night was at the bar and my mate Little John started chatting to this bird and her mate, he seemed to be getting on well with them so me and Andy (other mate) left him to it whilst going on the prowl elsewhere. Came back a while later, John had bought one of them a drink and was having a dance.

The one who he'd bought the drink for then started to give him the cold shoulder, John walked back over to us and we said ''think she's not interested mate''. Now Little John had a few by then so he calmly walked back over to this bird.

Obviously the music pretty loud so you cant hear the person next to you let alone over the other side of the club. We've seen John say something to her, she said something back and shook her head, John then took the drink out of her hand and walked back over to us.

Me and Andy rather bemused asked him what happened, John replies ''I asked her if I was going to get anything off her to which she replied NO!!, I then said I'll have my drink back''

Had us in stitches, bloke had balls of steel to do that.

Can anyone top that?

Good work! :)

I had a mate at uni that used to quite often outright ask if there was any chance of sex, and if they said no, used to walk off. A tad harsh, but as he always said, why waste time?

I had a mate at uni that used to quite often outright ask if there was any chance of sex, and if they said no, used to walk off. A tad harsh, but as he always said, why waste time?

IF they said no? More like WHEN....

Some men are so desperate and pathetic it makes me sad.

If Brad Pitt/True Blue came up to you in a club and asked if you would sleep with him, would you?

One of the lads on a stag do I went on pulled a fat chick to the tune to Mika's Big Girl, you are beautiful.
I have to say, I've never been quite so impressed with the way any of my mates have ever pulled anyone.

With you staggering around telling her she's fat, then she even lets you kiss her in front of 12+ other drunken guys acting like fools around you. Impressive.

I think there is a certain desperate but honest dignity to this approach.....

A mate of mine, many years ago, got a knockback from a slightly older bird in Crocs (I said it was a while ago) with the phrase "sorry I don't dance with childeren" to his credit he came immediately came back with "Sorry, didn't know you were pregnant"
Dignity restored !

A mate of mine, many years ago, got a knockback from a slightly older bird in Crocs (I said it was a while ago) with the phrase "sorry I don't dance with childeren" to his credit he came immediately came back with "Sorry, didn't know you were pregnant"
Dignity restored !

Thats very quick wit!:clap:

Some men are so desperate and pathetic it makes me sad.

He wasn't even a good looking bloke, nor did he have the chat. Equally, the women he was asking were not Cambridge's finest. We used to head to APU night as the girls were, shall we say, slightly easier to pull ;)

Not quite as grand and slightly off topic but never the less...

Me and my mate were in Talk (ToTS to you Leeboys out there) on a Thursday night a few years ago and even though it was cheap drinks no word of a lie we managed to spend well over £180 between us, The reason why so much money had been spent was because of the lovely girl working behind the bar. The thing is this wasnt just a one night effort, continously over the previous weeks we had gone to this bar and spoke to this bar maid who my mate had really taken a liking to...

Anyway, after £180 and 3 or 4 hours later my mate had acually done the impossible and got this girls number! RESULT! He admitted she was way out of his league but the previous efforts and determination had obviously swung her over.

2am was now upon us and kicking out time, after saying goodbye and vowing to be in contact we decided too head off home...this was where he bumped into an 'ex' and you can probably guess what happened next ;)

After jumping in the taxi, at the traffic lights next to frankie and bennys, my mate was getting quite cozy next to his 'ex' when all of a sudden who should pull up in the car next door - the lovely barmaid that had taken hours of work. She clocked my mate in the back of the taxi and the face of my mate once he noticed was a picture! She just shook her head, gave that knowing smile and gone!

Didnt spend too much time at her bar after that! :doh:

Back