• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Can i be the first...

J

The Chameleon
To plead for a ticket for the Replay, as i have i assume i will have no entitlement -

So if there is a Season ticket holder / share holder / team card holder thingy, that will have 1 spare, i will forever be at your mercy, and southend_lady will provide a "blowie.."

But more importantly, i shall be grateful.

My head hurts, my throat hurts, my legs ache, what a day eh?

To plead for a ticket for the Replay, as i have i assume i will have no entitlement -

So if there is a Season ticket holder / share holder / team card holder thingy, that will have 1 spare, i will forever be at your mercy, and southend_lady will provide a "blowie.."

But more importantly, i shall be grateful.

My head hurts, my throat hurts, my legs ache, what a day eh?

My ******* arm hurts !!!

If you buy a half season card for 225 quid (if your flush) for the west stand.
(not sure about rest of ground),for the last 12 home games u can use that for a chelsea ticket.Just depends if you gonna go to all home games anyway?
also saves you 15 quid.

thats what i done for the away game today,because i was skint pre season.

If you buy a half season card for 225 quid (if your flush) for the west stand.
(not sure about rest of ground),for the last 12 home games u can use that for a chelsea ticket.Just depends if you gonna go to all home games anyway?
also saves you 15 quid.

thats what i done for the away game today,because i was skint pre season.

wot time does the ticket office open ?I will be in the que.

Can I just say a big thank you to Dashman who without his kindness I wouldn't have been at Stamford Bridge yesterday.

A true gent.

I will be content to just wander around the ground until just before kick-off, and then head off to the nearest hostelry come kick-off time, or even meander around Roots Hall with the radio. I simply can't afford a ticket in the present economic climate whatever the price is. At least I'll have some decent memories to keep with me of some of the night that way.

I will be content to just wander around the ground until just before kick-off, and then head off to the nearest hostelry come kick-off time, or even meander around Roots Hall with the radio. I simply can't afford a ticket in the present economic climate whatever the price is. At least I'll have some decent memories to keep with me of some of the night that way.

Did that for Old Wembley last game -v- Germany.

Took in the pre-match atmosphere then to pub in Wembley town to watch the game and then back to stadium after, when Keegan's resignation announced.

Hopefully there will be many memorable games you will get to see in the future.

Back