• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Beefy

Life President
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a day! Amazing. I haven't read anythnig on here yet so I don't know what other people have said but I just had the most amazing day ever today. The atmosphere in the ground was great and props to Swansea for that. Their ground is brilliant, their fans are brilliant and the whole set-up deserves Championship football. £13 a ticket and they still served us beer downstairs an hour after the game. Plsu they opeened the ground half an hour early for us and even got the Park & Ride running early for us. I've got nothnig but respect for them and hope that they join us in the Championship!

"Join us in the Championship". How great does that sound?!?!

Decent game today. I thought everyone played well. Gower & Eastwood caused Swansea problems all day and you knew right from kick-off that Barrett wasn't going to let us lose. I don't thinm I've ever seen him more pumped up for a match and thats saying something. Bentley really impressed when he came on too and I'd like to see him start on saturday.

On the day that Rooney got badly injured I really appreciate having a guy like Eastwood even more than usual. Obviously he isn't in the England reckoning but I genuinely think that Sven could do a lot worse. Its only a matter of time anyway. He'll be playing for England by the next World Cup.

Back