• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Can men drink Rosey?

Wine

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Right - Was on my way to Roots Hall saturday with my Brighton mate Steve who very kindly gives me a lift every week. As we have just over an hour to kill each way we do chat about everything and nothing.

So Steves asks what I did last night (Friday) and I proceed to tell him. Basically I went out with the Mrs for a Tapas which is my fav. So I am running down exactly what we had which included the trousers and I sharing a bottle of rosey wine.

My mate Steve almost crashed the car by Southend hospital as he ****ed himself laughing as I drink Rosey. He reckons its a shirt lifters drink.

Now personally I find it a welcome break from the harshness of Red or the often bitterness oh white. Its also keeps the Mrs happy as its her fav. Steve reckons real men drink Red? Who is correct?

Last edited:
Right - Was on my way to Roots Hall saturday with my Brighton mate Steve who very kindly gives me a lift every week. As we have just over an hour to kill each way we do chat about everything and nothing.

So Steves asks what I did last night (Friday) and I precede to tell him. Basically I went out with the Mrs for a Tapas which is my fav. So I am running down exactly what we had which included the trousers and I sharing a bottle of rosey wine.

My mate Steve almost crashed the car by Southend hospital as me ****ed himself laughing as I drink Rosey. He reckons its a shirt lifters drink.

Now personally I find it a welcome break from the harshness of Red or the often bitterness oh white. Its also keeps the Mrs happy as its her fav. Steve reckons real men drink Red? Who is correct?

Who is this Rosey and what is her phone number ? :p

Mateus is the tops ...a nice change from the normal White I have now and again ..:rolleyes:

Love a bottle (or 3) of rose (lose the "y" Dave :p)
Especially the new wave of darker pink wines.

Also currently partial to a bottle of Tarrango (it's a red wine but you serve it chilled).

I read the title and thought it was about PG, which would of course be yes, as the building trade cant be wrong so of course men can drink rosey.

But regarding Rosé, the wife does to tend to prefer this to white, so if I am driving and she has a bottle then I am not adversed to having a glass with the meal. Of course normally I would go for Red.

Mateus is the tops ...a nice change from the normal White I have now and again ..:rolleyes:

Yes good call John. Liking this wine, shared a bottle of it on the day of love actually.....

I think its fine for men to drink Rose though, like someone else said, if you like it, then drink it!

Yes good call John. Liking this wine, shared a bottle of it on the day of love actually.....

I think its fine for men to drink Rose though, like someone else said, if you like it, then drink it!

That someone else has a name :rolleyes: ;)

She's not letting on.
Her updated Facebook relationship status went without comment on here too! :p

That someone was me :p

I don't tend to look at peoples relationship status on facebook so wouldn't know

I thinks its one of them drinks that no matter how tasty it is, i wouldn't be seen drinking it in a pub (bit like malibu). However, nothing wrong with having it at home.

Hang on, you & Sam shared a bottle of rose on Valentines Day?
Why is this not headline scandal news?

I demand immediate answers.....

No if you read the bottom of her post it says 'like someone else said, if you like it, then drink it!'

Must just be just me then who knows everything .......:finger:

My Lips are sealed ..

Ah I see, by being so randomly vague, you reeled me in there!

:thump:

Looks like a lot of confusion going on here lol. To be perfectly honest relationship status keeps any nasties or unwanted men away so to speak......it can become quite stalker-like on there sometimes....

And yes I meant the comment that Hutton made! I think even I am confused now, I just couldnt remember who had said it!

Back