• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Can Southend go all the way?

Will Adam Barrett be lifting the Milk Cup in 2010?

• Yes and I will be there too

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • No, but I still fancy us to make the semis

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Probably but we are still a winger short

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Depends but we'll have to beat Phil Brown's Hull City first

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters

NZamba Legend

Deep-lying playmaker ⭐
Do Southend United have what it takes to go 'all the way' and achieve a Wembley triumph in this years Littlewoods Cup?

i was hoping if you were going to ask... can we go all the way through the season un-defeated?

Well, any professional team can beat any other, on their day. So, as long as our day happens to coincide with each round, then yes, we can.

Does anyone have the dates of the final yet? Im looking to book a hotel near Wembley so I can celebrate our triumph without having to worry about rushing back.

Does anyone have the dates of the final yet? Im looking to book a hotel near Wembley so I can celebrate our triumph without having to worry about rushing back.

I have a suite at the Wembley Hilton permanently booked to cover these circumstances. You're welcome to sleep in the cupboard where they keep the ironing board mate.

I don't think it's a question of Can we go all the way, it's more How badly are we going to stuff manchester united in the final.

My money's on a 4 - 0.

In fact, I'll start taking bookings for the coach. If anyone wants to send me the money now, PM me with your bank details.

Kind Regards

At the end of the day you have to beat sides like Hull if you have hopes of making the final. It will be a real test tonight but I for one know Phil Brown is bricking it right now a the thought of facing, Scannell, Betsy and co.

It will be a real test tonight but I for one know Phil Brown is bricking it right now a the thought of facing, Scannell, Betsy and co.

I spoke to a Hull supporting friend of mine and he said that even the faint prospect of Francis Laurent making the bench is going to decrease tonights gate by up to 5000.

If we dont win the Carling Cup, the FA Cup and finish top of league one, I will consider this season to be a disaster, and I for one will be calling for tilsons head.

Back